This Forum is Locked
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
need information
hi, My name is Ravindhar, my domain name is andhraguest.com I purchased this domain 1month before.But now i wanna change my domain name is it possible to change domain name. if it is possible can you please tell me how to do it. thanks and regards, Ravi
Views: 334   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 18, 2010 10:11am
by Philo Kvetch
H.E.L.P.!!!!!!!!!!!! Need To Publish Guestbook To My Site
Can Anyone tell me how to actually publish the guestbook that I created in Bravenet, using their template, to my own website?????
Views: 261   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 14, 2010 9:51am
by Scott
k
ken z
Site always shows as untitled
Despite the fact that I show a title when building the site the title does not appear when i go to the url
Views: 245   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 13, 2010 2:30pm
by Philo Kvetch
t
tamron
Classifieds
I want to ad classifieds to my site but can't figure out how. Can anyone help?
Views: 282   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 12, 2010 10:41pm
by Peter
Signing up for upgrade
I am trying to upgrade hosting and after I fill in the form and submit I get a message telling me my address is invalid. Can anybody help
Views: 258   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 8, 2010 2:20am
by Peter
Cant see website
Hi ive recently changed hosting of my website to Bravenet. Ive uploaded the site and changed the (a records) with demon.co.uk who have my domain name. (www.centredesign.co.uk) The problem is I cant see my website when I type - www.centredesign.co.uk but can when I...
Views: 405   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 6, 2010 9:45pm
by Fred
Renamed files and now they don't link
I wanted to re-do my teachingnurse site and I renamed my file names so I could match the new names on my pages and now clicking on those file/page links takes me a Bravenet error message instead of my other pages/files. How can I re-link them without having to re-...
Views: 319   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 6, 2010 12:02pm
by Peter
m
murray
convert web site back to free
Would anyone know how to convert back to free site. my account has expired and I dont need to update it to paid for a few more months. I thought it would convert back to a free site but it has not done so. I have asked bravenet the same but to date they have not re...
Views: 303   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 5, 2010 4:50pm
by Skip
deletion of files from file manager
I uploaded my webpage www.ansaraburney.bravehost.com/index_rev.htm. subsequently I modified my webpage and again uploaded the page after deleting previous page from file manager. Butit is observed that the previous page still exist and has not been replaced with the...
Views: 298   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 5, 2010 2:09pm
by Skip
disabled Directory Browsing How can I get it back on
Hi I,m james Walden. Somehow I disabled my website my index.html will not show up. The note I get is Directory Browsing Has Been Disabled. Can somebody please help ?
Views: 597   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 4, 2010 10:22pm
by Corwings
b
Bill
This Website is under construction
I'm new to Bravenet.com I joined. made my index page uploaded it using FTP. got this : This Website is under construction Whats up, is there a waiting period ? I used Frontpage to make my index page. Ace FTP to upload it. named it index.html...
Views: 687   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 1, 2010 7:34am
by Shaina
Reg hosting of my site
hi, I am Ravindhar, three days back I bought a domain andhraguest.com from you. when i tried to vier or host then am getting a message like the webmaster has not yet uploaded any files to this site. Check back soon!. so can you please help in this. can you let me...
Views: 300   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 30, 2010 3:15pm
by Peter
How do I publish my website?!!!! HELP!!
I am a complete noob with bravenet. I have put up my website, but I can't find the place to publish it... There is no button or anything so what am I suppose to do? What am I missing >
Views: 358   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 30, 2010 3:12pm
by Peter
j
Jean
I need help with Guestbook
While setting up the guestbook for my site, I permanently deleted the post - now I have nothing and I can't figure out how to add it back in. Do I need to delete and start over or is there another way to get the info back?
Views: 272   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 7:59pm
by Jean
m
Molly
Newbie: Domain name registered by another party
I'm designing someone's site, who also has a Bravenet account. They just registered their domain name through Bravent, how do I access their domain name to begin the site?
Views: 323   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 1:59pm
by Scott
Please HELP me connect to SFTP.
To connect to SFTP via Filezilla, I am clicking "file" then clicking "site manager." What am I supposed to fill in on this page besides HOST and PORT? I am filling in his according to what was listed on my Bravenet FTP page and for port I am filling in the # 22. I...
Views: 428   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 11:00am
by Courtnie from Br...
s
stefan
website vanished
I have a website www.askstef.net but i have a feeling it expired but i have checked to c if i am still the registered keeper and am but it has dissapeared from my domain name section so i cant renew it although i dont no if it has expired or not but i use it for my...
Views: 333   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 28, 2010 5:13pm
by Scott
problem with the domain name
hello dear, I am Ravindhar, yesterday I registered with you for a domain (www.andhraguest.com). I got a problem with it that is its not registered with the name of www.andhraguest.com instead of it it registered like http://andhraguest.com. But I want my domain...
Views: 304   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 28, 2010 3:51pm
by Ravindhar
k
karen
nothing coming through
I cannot get much of anything to upload -not text not photos, though i did get the header up, the footer is not and niether are the small right boxes or links adding to my content. This is extremely frustrating-been doing this for three hours-with sick kid at home too!
Views: 386   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 27, 2010 5:47pm
by Fred
problem with image link
Hi all, There is probably so simple of a solution to my issue but I can't figure it out. On the bottom of my webpages, I have 3 images that are linked to outside websites. When I set them up in Dreamweaver CS4, I typed in the link as "www.gostafford.com" [as an e...
Views: 298   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 27, 2010 11:18am
by FSCWSDebbi
Registering
Hello. I want to buy a 5 year plan which is $4.99 a month, which is $299.00 for all 5 years, and I was just wondering if I have to pay all $299.00 at once? Because when I go to pay for it, it says it is $299.00, but I only want to pay one month at a time.
Views: 311   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 27, 2010 11:12am
by Peter
m
Molly
Joomla 1.5
Bravenet supports Joomla 1.0.11. Do you know if they support the newly released Joomla 1.5?
Views: 435   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 27, 2010 8:13am
by Molly
I need help w/ an active server page & the #include command
I cannot get my page to accept the #include command to insert HTML code. Are there special rules on Bravenet? My code (remove the underlines) Please help! erik24@cox.net
Views: 268   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 27, 2010 6:32am
by Erik Dauplaise
c
Cherie
HELP HELP HELP........
Help, I don't know what's happened with my website, after adding photos last month, after I published, then tried to access this it the message I get: Sorry! You are not authorized to view this page... You might not have permission to view this directory or page....
Views: 396   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 27, 2010 6:29am
by Philo Kvetch
l
lock
deleting an old post
hi. i placed a "post" on a forum run on your website in 2008 which i want to delete. how do i delete my old post please? thx
Views: 288   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 26, 2010 7:35pm
by Fred
l
Lynell
unable to upload from excel
I can upload from the bravehost server but i cannot auto republish from excel on my computer- i have a spreadsheet that needs to be constantly updated with info and I would like to keep the graphics. Can anyone help?
Views: 363   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 25, 2010 2:08pm
by Tom
i
iso99
Pro-hosting inquiries
Hello! I have a few questions about pro-hosting. 1. What do you use as your control panel? (e.g. cPanel) 2. In multi-hosting, if I create multiple accounts, is it possible that they have their own login accounts? 3. Is multi-hosting like the reseller packages...
Views: 329   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 25, 2010 4:23am
by iso99
E-mail problems
I can't seem to get e-mail from a certain website that alerts me when my form is filled out. Is there a way to white list addresses or does anyone have any idea what is going on?
Views: 285   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 23, 2010 12:14pm
by Vance Joines
Hosting vs ProHosting
Would appreciate knowing the advantages of being involved with ProHosting vs Hosting...... Not exactly sure as to what all is involved by Hosting oneself vs having ProHosting Hosting for you ? Whatever information would be most helpful in making a decision to...
Views: 393   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 22, 2010 5:18pm
by lexxian
s
Sarah
Chattroom help
there are all these weird audio alerts on the chatroom page. How do i get rid of them? everytime i take off the audio alerts in the chatroom they dont shut off. Please help. Is there i different version of this chatroom that doesnt make noises?
Views: 373   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 19, 2010 6:23pm
by Tom
g
please delete domain www.alamindah.bravehost..com
Dear admin/support bravenet please delete free domain www.alamindah.bravehost.com i just wanna update with use the same domain. but it can't work.
Views: 439   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 19, 2010 11:00am
by Peter
Images do not show up in htm documents
I worked out how to link htm documents, but when i do only the text shows up, no images just blank boxes
Views: 350   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 19, 2010 10:28am
by Cee Davies
Problems with css website
Hi My Name Is Debbie And I Am having problems with cascading style sheets(css) on My web site this is my first time using css Every thing uploads properly but when i go to view my website everything seems okay, but in stead of the title being at the upper left hand...
Views: 324   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 19, 2010 4:27am
by Philo Kvetch
h
Haidar
New registration for full package
hi please i would like to know if i want if i already have a website and i want to publish it on the internet what shall i do to have my website on the net as soon as possible?thanks for help.
Views: 353   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 16, 2010 3:59pm
by gee
g
Gohan
FTP not working
The FTP app keeps getting stuck at 1% I'm trying to upload a .rar file, but when I try it gets stuck and my folders vanish until I refresh the page. What do I do? I have to upload it as .rar or the file won't work with the Eclipse Autoupdater >_< Just throwing...
Views: 353   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 16, 2010 3:57pm
by Susie
l
Lila
An image of my book disappeared
When reviewing my website, I see that the image of one of my books has disappeared. When I tried to copy and paste it there again, it won't do it. Help! How can I get it there again. When I llook for the images on the website (photos, etc.), it's no longer listed the...
Views: 349   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 16, 2010 9:30am
by Corwings
Linking documents to web page
I know how to put text into my various pages. What i would like to do is to link some of my lengthy compositions to my pages. There is not enough room to put them. If i could put a link on a page to the document it would be great. My question is how do i create a...
Views: 339   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 15, 2010 11:23am
by Harry
Used 'Rename' on a file but now page can't be edited. How do I fix this please?
I wanted to change the name of a page in my site so I did what I was supposed to do: I right-clicked on the filename (in the Visual/Text Editor), clicked on 'Rename', then renamed it. Now the page has lost the ability to be edited!!! How can I fix this please?
Views: 395   Replies: 11
Last Post: Apr 15, 2010 6:39am
by Dragon Man
k
ken
background disappeared
background disappeared and the html code does not seem to work. I even built a test site trying just background and NOTHING happens yet everything was o k yesterday
Views: 333   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 14, 2010 5:40am
by Philo Kvetch
g
Grace
Why does one of my page looks funny?
Go here: http://www.urgentpets.org/purebredadoption.html Why does this keep happening?! How do I correct it? Please e-mail me!
Views: 325   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 13, 2010 7:50am
by Philo Kvetch
a
Andie
403 Forbidden
I was wondering if someone could help me. I updated my website a few weeks ago and I was unable to view the site "403 Forbidden" I have checked and the index.html file is present. I have deleted all the photographs from my site I haven't touch the site fo...
Views: 334   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 12, 2010 12:05pm
by Steve
j
Janet
General question - Stupid question
Stupid question folks. I want to change the name of my website. How do I go about doing so without building a whole new site?
Views: 331   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 12, 2010 6:55am
by Janet
Text entry on Wizard
I cannot get text into the correct entry (red) box when using Wizard, it just flows on from a previous box. Double-checking shows I am working on the correct panel, (one of the side ones), but it refuses to enter. Any ideas?
Views: 342   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2010 3:15am
by Norman Clark
e
editor
Email down?
My iphone email client, as well as thunderbird have been unable to check my mail in the last 4 days. On the iphone, it says that the server cannot be reached. On the thunderbird it says the server returned error: and then its blank, But if i check it online, it lets...
Views: 302   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 11, 2010 8:22pm
by editor
r
Riley
403 Forbidden. Sorry! you are not authorized to view this page!
I have done a previous website with Bravenet and have had it work perfectly. I have recently created another and whenever I try to access the site a page that says "403 forbidden Sorry! you are not authorized to view this page. I have no clue why.
Views: 368   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 11, 2010 5:28pm
by Fred
FTP HELP
I've been all over the Bravenet site and when I click the FTP tab I don't have any options. I'm told I need a website (which I have on my computer and I just need the information to FTP it up on the web). I used to have an account with Bravenet years ago and it was...
Views: 433   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 10, 2010 3:40pm
by Philo Kvetch
m
Mark
Blocked IP address
My IP address is blocked from the following bravenet site, http://pub18.bravenet.com/forum/1542580412/. How do I get it unblocked?
Views: 456   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 9, 2010 10:44pm
by Ben
a
Alex
Domain redirection
Hey all, I'm helping a friend with a website, so I wasn't around for the initial set up, but I'm trying to get the domain to stop redirecting and go to the site directly. Currently the domain is set to redirect and the address bar stays the same the whole time....
Views: 429   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 9, 2010 6:13am
by Alex
t
Tim
Customer Service won't respond
Has anyone ever been contacted by a customer service rep. I would like to get my domain name back and I'm willing to pay for it but it's been two days and no one has contacted me...I think this is terrible for the customers who may want answers now. It's really irres...
Views: 354   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 8, 2010 5:38am
by Peter
excel spreadsheet not showing
I'm trying to upload an Excel spreadsheet which was saved as a .htm file. I uploaded the file via the file manager, but when I try to go to the page it says "we couldn't find the page you were looking for". Anybody have any ideas???
Views: 325   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 7, 2010 9:34pm
by Corwings
Unable to log in
I have a paid account here. Yesterday while I was trying to work on a page, it was slow and I gave up, deciding to try today instead. Today, I can't log in. It refuses to accept my name or password. I even had my password resent to my email to make sure I hadn't c...
Views: 335   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 7, 2010 12:31pm
by ChaosInc
Wizard Upload issues
some one pls help me everytime i try to upload my site when i use the wizard it doesn't upload it! http://www.soccerblast.bravehost.com/ it keeps saying 403 Forbidden
Views: 328   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 6, 2010 8:09am
by JOe
d
Debbie
help needed
I noticed that my main page of my website is now off centre for some reason, it has been fine previously. When I go into edit it, all looks fine. Can someone help me.
Views: 328   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 5, 2010 5:55pm
by Debbie
link to photo allbum
I initiated the bravenet photo album and uploaded some pictures. Some code was provided to enter into a 'website' I'm assuming the forum is not a website? How do I link the photo album to the forum and allow uploads from others? Thanks
Views: 316   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 5, 2010 12:45am
by Peter
HELP NEEDED for NEWBIE, tying to use Bravenet domain name in MobileMe with iWeb created content
I have a MobileMe account, and iWeb ... I am building my site using iWeb, and understand that I can use this content somehow, and keep my domain name that I paid for. I'm new at this; this is the first website I've tried to build and publish. I'm not having issues...
Views: 355   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2010 7:58am
by CBVacation
iWeb not linking with Bravehost FTP
I am attempting to use my free bravehost hosting with my iWeb made site. I have created an FTP account, but the iWeb program will not connect with the information I have inputting from the FTP account, i get 'unable to write to server" messages. Any help?
Views: 376   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 3, 2010 12:23am
by Skip
s
Sandra
Free Bravenet Site - Paid Domain
Hi I have a free site with Bravenet for a number of years, but late last year, I created a new site elsewhere. I also have a domain name which I have with Bravenet and is linked to the free site. I currently have the domain name redirected to my new site. M...
Views: 392   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 2, 2010 2:55pm
by Philo Kvetch
t
Tiger
problemwith editing my website content- PuBLISHING!
Hey, when I make corrections or edit pages on my website. After publishing it it does not imediately appear with the new information. Does that mean that there is a delay of a few hours for it to be pubolished >Is this a technical issue for lack of customer ser...
Views: 357   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 2, 2010 11:39am
by Skip
s
sonny
Why will my free hosting account expire?
I have a free bravenet account. They emailed me... (According to our records, your Bravenet Hosting account is approaching expiration on 2010-03-24. In order to ensure that there is no disruption to your hosting service, please login and click on 'renew your...
Views: 406   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 2, 2010 8:37am
by Philo Kvetch
e
Elaine
problem with published site
Hi can anyone help ive just published my site but when i go on it to look it dosent come up with what i,ve made from the website wizard it keeps showing a template i was going to use but then changed my mind i'm wondering if the proper web site i have made will overr...
Views: 367   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 2, 2010 8:29am
by Philo Kvetch
contact info
I was wondering if anyone knew how to make my contact info not show up when someone wants to know who owns/authors my website. My personal info, name and address comes up. How do I make this blocked? Thanks!
Views: 362   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 30, 2010 9:39am
by Corwings
a
Anna
Changing the nameserver on my website transferred TO Bravenet
When I try to preview my website all I get is this message from the IP: "Unable to connect Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at thither.co.uk." (thither.co.uk is my domain name.) So I went to Bravhost.com > Domains > External Domains: thit...
Views: 1001   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 30, 2010 4:16am
by Philo Kvetch
g
Granny
Hide navigation bar
How can I hide some pages in the navigation bar?
Views: 339   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 28, 2010 3:02am
by Peter
viviti and bravenet domain
Hi, New here, and new to website building. If I purchased a domain from bravenet, but hosting with viviti, do I need to change dns settings ? I have the primary and secondary from viviti, and saw the page to change DNS settings. Am I supposed to change these or add o...
Views: 358   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 7:32pm
by Richard Lovelace
l
Liam
Changing text in Photo Album?
Does anyone know if there is a way to change the text "Welcome to my Bravenet Photo Album...". I wanted to put in something like "Welcome to The Club's Bravenet Photo Album" and possibly some instructions. I'm guessing that this not possible so that people can't j...
Views: 402   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 25, 2010 5:46pm
by Liam
m
Molly
Need a pro to help this nubie - have to physically type in index.html to get my home page to load
I'm just starting to learn web design in Dreamweaver CS4. FINALLY I got my "website in progress" to publish... but I have to physically type in /index.html after my URL to get my home page to load. If I just type in my URL without index.html, then the page that loads...
Views: 383   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 25, 2010 11:03am
by Molly
j
Jesse
403 forbidden
Need Help, Updated my webpages, and published them,but now can't view them as i get a 403 forbidden message, what could be the problem?
Views: 564   Replies: 13
Last Post: Mar 25, 2010 10:47am
by Courtnie from Br...
f
Farid
HOW TO CHANGE AUTOMATIC TEXT SENT WHEN IMPORTING CONTACTS
Hello everyone ! first of all, Im sorry for my english. Im new to bravenet.com and to mailing list manager. Thing is, I want to change the automatic tex sent to contacts after importing contacts. I want to translate it in french and add a commercial tex to im...
Views: 330   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 24, 2010 5:27pm
by Farid ASSAF
m
Molly
How long after purchasing a domain name before able to publish site?
I've just purchased a domain name from Bravenet and am unable to publish a webpage. Is there a rule of thumb with Bravenet on the amount of time before the domain name will be available for publishing?
Views: 413   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 24, 2010 3:47pm
by Peter
e
Elijah
How do I approve a domain transfer to another hosting service?
I'd like to transfer my domain off of Bravenet and on to a different web hosting service. My new web hosting service is waiting for me to approve the transfer at Bravenet. Their message to me is: Step 3: Accept/Decline "The transfer is waiting for the customer to...
Views: 377   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2010 10:09am
by Elijah
Website not posting
Just learning how to use Dreamweaver and am trying get my "website in progress" to publish. On my end, my test connection seems to be working via ftp. When I go to view my site online The "under construction" Bravenet page is still up. My question is - is there a la...
Views: 403   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 24, 2010 10:08am
by Karen
d
Deb
Cannot FTP a file to my web site
When I first set up the site I was able to FTP my pages Then for the last week I have not been able to update the pages and reload them. There was an error msg, so I got on to the forum to check and see if there was a problem. The only thing I can figure out is...
Views: 371   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 24, 2010 6:37am
by Deb
booking forms
i would like to create booking form for my web site that deals in long and short breaks. i would like to know how do you create a booking form where people can fill it in and proceed to pay with pay pal or charge.com do you need a sofware programme for this facil...
Last Post: Mar 23, 2010 1:47pm
by Peter
linking in website
OK I need help...I need to know what the actual address is so when I click a link or pop up menu I make what to tell the menu to link to...how do I find this out?
Views: 357   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 22, 2010 7:10pm
by huntnsinme
s
sam
linking pages...help!!!!
how do i link pages in my website with one another?it's hard...plz help me...
Views: 624   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 22, 2010 6:35pm
by huntnsinme
n
Ner P
registering Domain
Hi there! my boss has been trying to register a domain name for 5 years but the transaction wont process. i tried it also and all i get is "Sorry, we are unable to process your order at this time." please help!
Views: 387   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 22, 2010 9:50am
by Peter
Accessing editing feature
I imbedded a talking icon on my site, and it didn't work out right, (it was supposed to have a close button) so I tried to remove the page, but I can't access any of my pages for editing. It only brings up "add a new page." The icon is right in the middle of some tex...
Views: 338   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 19, 2010 3:13pm
by Bill Lathrop
font color
I am having a problem with one page on my website. All my font colors are white and I want it that way. However, there is a page whose font colors appear in black. How do I retain the white font?
Views: 382   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 19, 2010 10:55am
by Lisa Maki
FTP Applet files are 0.Kb
When I try to use the FTP applet, most of the files are listed as 0.KB (which is not the case of the actual computer). Somehow the applet is not picking up these files. Am trying to transfer blog from wordpress.com thanks
Views: 372   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 18, 2010 12:38pm
by Nathan
RE: account locked
Why would my account be temporarily blocked? I couldn't read the message at the top because it was cut off. It is working fine now but I want to avoid the same error again.
Views: 326   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 17, 2010 1:40am
by Corwings
a
Asrayl
After pouring hours into my website, and saving -constantly-... I change my footer, and lose it all
Is there any earthly reason why nine of eleven pages of my website were destroyed when I changed my footer? The pages that remained were the first two I created -in the website wizard- everything else is a blank template again. Do I -really- have to start from scr...
Views: 746   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 16, 2010 10:34am
by Trudence
j
JANE
Creating a robots.txt file
How can I create a robots.txt file on my site?
Views: 429   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 15, 2010 3:27am
by James
b
barrie
I wish to move my domain name or url to a different site
Hi, My web designer has created a new site for me and wishes to transfer my url to a local company. How do I go about this. I am up for renewel on the 8th March. Do I not renew and wait a day for eventhireservices to become available? Not sure of my actio...
Views: 394   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 15, 2010 12:10am
by James
s
sudhir
web hosting
can some one help me building my web site. i am not able to rebuild my web site
Views: 371   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 11:31pm
by James
d
Doug
shopping cart
Does bravenet offer shopping carts in the web sites you build on it? I just built my site using bravenet and i cant seem to get answers about shopping carts. i'm all set up with paypal and am stuck here now. I'm ready to cancel my site with bravenet and go som...
Views: 603   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 6:32pm
by Doug
Free Space
I have a friend who just signed up for free hosting and she only got 5MB space while others who signed up for free space have much more. Did something change? Thank you, Ann
Views: 361   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 13, 2010 4:13am
by Ann Stalls
k
Kevin
Shopping Cart - CSS
Hello all...this is my first post here so be nice! Anyway, I am looking for an easy to use shopping cart to either replace my existing website or to just add to my existing website that I have with Angelfire. Yes...I know its a very nice site but it serves its purp...
Views: 483   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 1:20pm
by Kevin
d
Debbie
Photo Album
Can I use my photo album to store Background images for my bravenet website. Any answer would be greatly appreciated. Thank You Debbie
Views: 349   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 8:49am
by Corwings
account is currently suspended
Why my account is suspended? It says: Your account is currently suspended, please contact the support department.
Views: 444   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 7:06am
by Todd
s
Sharon
How to delete/stop using 'Website Wizard'?
How do I delete/stop using website wizard? I prefer to edit things using HTML but any changes I make are overriden by the website wizard and I am unable to publish the changes.
Views: 394   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 11:34pm
by Sharon
t
tammy
MY WEBSITE OUT
MY WEBSITE IS ALSO OUT OF WHACK...I TOO DID NOT DO ANYTHING BUT SIGN ON AND GET NO BACK GROUND AND WHEN YOU CLICK A PAGE IT GETS REDIRECTED TO SOME OTHER THINGS NOT PERTAINING TO MY SITE. WHAT IS UP? CAN NOT GET A TICKET TO HAVE IT CHECKED ANYMORE AS I AM A FREE US...
Views: 396   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 3:01pm
by Courtnie from Br...
e
Eric
Website is out of whack?
So i went on today to update my site a little bit. Didnt touch anything,went to the actual site asmecarshow.bravehost.com and there was no background or theme, and most of the links stopped working.... Went into the manager, clicked on each page, all the wording w...
Views: 477   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 3:00pm
by Courtnie from Br...
A blank window open?
Please: Why the following when the WINDOW-SITE open:... " http://redvase.bravenet.com/delivery/test_pop The webpage you are viewing es trying to close the tab Do you want to close this tab? " It's necesary to click yes, and the BLANK-WINDOW close and the...
Views: 397   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 2:17pm
by Courtnie from Br...
My webite is not working
I went into edit and correct some mistake on my website and I uploaded new pictures. now my wesite is not working at all. what do I do to get the site back working and all links functioning again? I still see all my up loaded files but the main front page that take y...
Views: 447   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 1:54pm
by Michael Kugler
t
Thomas
My contacts
Maybe its a bold leap treaching the elements to actually have a good time out with friends. Everything you need you strap down through a typical day, then transform yourself another hour or two to arrive someplace youve heard all about. So basically having seen the f...
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 12:47pm
by Thomas
Account Suspended
Why my account is suspended? It says: Your account is currently suspended. Your account has been suspended due to a Terms of Service violation. You can read our Terms of Service by going here: http://www.bravenet.com/global/terms.php Please review our Terms Of...
Views: 380   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 10:36am
by Peter
not allowed to access page.
i need help with veiwing my site, i put up a template that was 0.4kb of data to veiw it, and see how it looked before i put the whole site up. i used dreamweaver, ane help? i get a message saying you are not allowed to veiw this page. www.boasbyzach.co.cc
Views: 420   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 7, 2010 10:38pm
by Terry Tingchaleu...
d
David
Question about Features
I would like to know if any of the paid versions of Bravenet allows downloadable forms to be posted?
Views: 400   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 4, 2010 7:31pm
by David
diverting my website to another?
I want to divert my domain name to another web address while I build the website. How do I do this? So someone types in my web address and they're diverted to an alternative until I get someone to build the site for me?
Views: 374   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 4, 2010 2:20pm
by Stephen (Eng)
s
Sharyl
Can't Access Website At All
People have tried to go to my website, but a Bravenet page keeps coming up saying that "You Are Not Permitted to View This Website" Why is this happening - can anyone help me??
Views: 413   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 3, 2010 6:06pm
by Skip
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11