This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
MY WEBSITE OUT

MY WEBSITE IS ALSO OUT OF WHACK...I TOO DID NOT DO ANYTHING BUT SIGN ON AND GET NO BACK GROUND AND WHEN YOU CLICK A PAGE IT GETS REDIRECTED TO SOME OTHER THINGS NOT PERTAINING TO MY SITE. WHAT IS UP? CAN NOT GET A TICKET TO HAVE IT CHECKED ANYMORE AS I AM A FREE USER, SO ARE THEY TRYING TO GET RID OF US OR SOMETHING IF WE DONT PAY? NEED A FIX OR MOVING ON. ANY HELP PLEASE AND LAYMEN S TERMS I AM NOT A COMPUTER NERD..

Browser: firefox

Re: MY WEBSITE OUT

1. Get your keyboard fixed and get rid of that ALL CAPS button

2. Did you read the post with the other person who's site is out of whack to see if perhaps yours falls into the same situation they have

3. Not sure what editor or editors you are using with your site

My guess is you used the visual editor to edit your site - we are looking into fixing that issue.

However, it looks like your site originally was built using the website wizard and it is not recommend to mix editors. If you were using the wizard I suggest going back to it.

Courtnie

Courtnie from Bravenet
My guess is you used the visual editor to edit your site - we are looking into fixing that issue.

However, it looks like your site originally was built using the website wizard and it is not recommend to mix editors. If you were using the wizard I suggest going back to it.

Courtnie

I had a problem with my site and did this step. It worked! Thanks! Is there anyway to upgrade it so that I can stop having problems?

This issue with the visual editor should now be resolved.

However, it is not recommend to mix the editors. If you use the visual editor and then go back to the wizard you will lose any changes you made in the visual editor.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Courtnie