This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
nothing coming through

I cannot get much of anything to upload -not text not photos, though i did get the header up, the footer is not and niether are the small right boxes or links adding to my content. This is extremely frustrating-been doing this for three hours-with sick kid at home too!

Browser: safari

Re: nothing coming through

what are you using to make your site

are you mixing the editors

Could be anything, unless other people start reporting a problem at Bravenet the issue is far more likely to be at your end.

Im having the same problem - wont even save spelling corrections - having spent hours on it im totally over it!

Kerrie

STILL NOT giving us enough information we need to help you.

Perhaps read your thread you posted in another forum see if any of the information their with Nicole applies to YOU

give us DETAILS that we can go on

Here are the details. I've been trying for hours to delete the information on one page and add new information to the page. It seems to be fine until I hit save/publish - when I look the old page is still there. This has happened time and again. From 'help' I cleared my temp internet files and cache - that did not help. The page simply will not accept changes.

Browser: Google Chrome

Are you mixing the editors

Like the wizard and the visual/text editors

Some start their site at the wizard then move to the visual/text editor then think they go back to the wizard to publish their site

Well if you did that you just lost all your work. THe Wizard editor is like a database and keeps a record of your page the last time you used that editor.