This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Cant see website

Hi ive recently changed hosting of my website to Bravenet. Ive uploaded the site and changed the (a records) with demon.co.uk who have my domain name. (www.centredesign.co.uk)

The problem is I cant see my website when I type - www.centredesign.co.uk but can when I type http://centredesign.co.uk this is obviously no good for the outside world as we all type www. before the address dont no why its doing this can anyone advise please.

PS - ive spoken to demon who say they can see the site

confused.

Thanks

Stephen

Browser: Firefox/internet explorer

Re: Cant see website

Either you are seeing cached files from before you uploaded the site. Refresh. Or possibly your connection doesn't allow you to download anything that big and slowloading.

Working for me but hellishly slow. I would never wait that long for a page to download (standard broadband connection over BT phone line)

Ive just come back from a long break away and started to update my sites...now Im getting code 403 once Ive clicked publish..Anyone tell me why this is happening? Thank you

Browser: ie

Lesley: Most doubtedly your issue is probably due to you have a free subdomain with Free hosting and you have probably gone over your space limit

Go through your files especially your images and check the size of your images. Sometimes those are part of reason for going over space is you put up digital images without optimizing them first with a graphics program sizing them down to an appropriate size

If you have any other huge files need to delete them as well so you can get your space down below 5mb

Possibly other reason for 403 error is you deleted your index.html page