This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My webite is not working

I went into edit and correct some mistake on my website and I uploaded new pictures. now my wesite is not working at all. what do I do to get the site back working and all links functioning again? I still see all my up loaded files but the main front page that take you to other links has been replaced by the page that i was editing and canging.

Re: My webite is not working

You changed the page and you can see the change - that is what is supposed to happen and is the risk of using the on-line editor.

What you should do is use a PC based editor and only upload the changes when they are ready to go live.

I clicked on all these and none work have you linked them.

Home
Classes
Instructors
Photo Gallery
Calendar
Registration
Support VWO
Your Title is not in the Centre of page and overuns.

how do i reverse to change and bring back my websit?

Unless you can find a cached version of your old index page you may be stuck as you changed your page in your editor on your computer and then saved it so when you publish your changes they go live

I looked up your site on Google and found a design with a flower background etc is that the page you want and your links worked their.

You need to save your newer pages on your computer in the editor you are using and don't mix editors or you lose your files.

These are 2 different settings so how you got what is up their now

2 cached versions on google but neither work

Is there a way in which you can back up the site so that anything lost can be brought back?

YEah BACKUP YOUR SITE ON YOUR COMPUTER

ALWAYS, ALWAYS SAVE YOUR WORK, FILES ON YOUR COMPUTER

If you are using bravenet's editors then might not be a whole lot can do but if YOU ARE USING YOUR OWN editor like Dreamweaver, Frontpage, or such then BACK UP YOUR FILES ON YOUR COMPUTER. SIMPLE