This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
shopping cart

Does bravenet offer shopping carts in the web sites you build on it? I just built my site using bravenet and i cant seem to get answers about shopping carts.

i'm all set up with paypal and am stuck here now.

I'm ready to cancel my site with bravenet and go somewhere else.

any answers or suggestions?

Re: shopping cart

There are no hidden extras, what you see in the list of services is what they provide.

There are dozens, if not hundreds, of shopping cart programs on the market. I would suggest seeing what your payment processor suggests as they are the people that you have to interface with.

Thank you but only a partial answer and not a very good one at that when I have your host bravenet and am paying you money for this. Be more specific please. You did not answer the question, maybe I was not clear with it.

I am using paypal to set up my shopping cart, ok.
All I want to do is to make my buyers form and place it on my site and let paypal do the rest, simple right??

payPal tells me to next See if your shopping cart is already pre-integrated with Website Payments Pro, such as the carts from OSCommerce, Yahoo!, Zen Cart, and ProStores. Once you've determined which cart you prefer follow these steps to get up and running.

Then Paypal takes me to a site, BELOW:

https://cms.paypal.com/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=developer/solutions_carts_wp_pro

To see if my site / host is on their list.
Still with me??

NOW ..... the question is what host are you on this list?? are you on this list??

Thats my 1st question. If you are there then tell me which it is and I can continue to set up what I need to do.

If yo are not there..... then comes my next question on where do I go now?

I think I am being clear, at least to myself I am, do you follow what I need and do you have an answer?
Thank you. It shre would be easier if you had a phone or were on line ever. but the site seems to be off line all the time.

SO what is the answer please?

Browser: IE8

Doug you need to polish your reading skills before going into attack mode. If you pay close attention to the introduction to these forums (fora?) you would know that we who respond to questions are NOT bravenet employees. Here's the appropriate sentence:

Note: The helpers in these forums are not employees of Bravenet.com

In your second post you appear to tell us that you are using the Paypal shopping cart. That is hosted by Paypal, set up is a Paypal problem not a Bravenet one.

It is your responsibility to install whatever coding is required to integrate it with your site.

As a webmaster it is your responsibility to acquire the necessary technical skills to do this.

I am very sorry for my behavior, this has been difficult and tiring with no help from bravenet. I Appoligize.

Now that I know those who are trying to help are not of this site I shall not be so abrasive. My appologies to everryone once again. and thank yo for any help you are willing to give.

Browser: IE8