This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HELP NEEDED for NEWBIE, tying to use Bravenet domain name in MobileMe with iWeb created content

I have a MobileMe account, and iWeb ... I am building my site using iWeb, and understand that I can use this content somehow, and keep my domain name that I paid for. I'm new at this; this is the first website I've tried to build and publish. I'm not having issues with the building ... just how to publish it with the domain name I've paid for, AND using my iWeb content I've created. Any help out there? Here's what the MobilMe HELP site has to say, but I don't know how to do this: "If you've purchased your own domain name (for example: www.yourDomainName.com, www.yourDomainName.co.uk, or www.yourDomainName.me) from a service provider, you can use that address for websites published to MobileMe with iWeb ’08 or ’09. Your domain registrar will need to allow for setting the CNAME to "web.me.com". Please follow instructions from your domain registrar for setting the "www" CNAME, which should be done prior to configuring your web site published in MobileMe Personal Domain configuration." THANKS!!!!!!

Browser: Firefox