This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Shopping Cart - CSS

Hello all...this is my first post here so be nice! Anyway, I am looking for an easy to use shopping cart to either replace my existing website or to just add to my existing website that I have with Angelfire. Yes...I know its a very nice site but it serves its purpose. I am looking for a cart that will allow our website guy to modify the CSS of the cart. Yes, we are cheap and would prefer something that is free. We don't mind the ads that are on our website because the people that come to our website will come back if they end up getting side tracked. Any suggestions would be great.

Thank you in advance

Browser: Firefox 3.6

Re: Shopping Cart - CSS

aren't any of you using a shopping cart? Me and our web guy did a lot of looking over the last week or so and we finally found what we were looking for....in fact I think we are going to replace our existing website and start from scratch with this one. They have paid monthly plans but they also offer a free plan which includes ads but like I said that doesn't seem to distract our fans too much. The company that we found is Webplus Shop. The guy who answered the phone was very nice and even walked us through their control panel and answered some questions for us. The best part is that our web guy can modify all of the css files so that we can do what we are looking to do on the site. Their free option doesnt include customer service but it seems easy enough to where we wont need any help...check it out and see what you think http://www.webplusshop.com I will post our new URL once we get the site finished.

This forum is explicitly about hosting at Bravenet. You have told us that your site is hosted elsewhere.

I understand that this is about hosting with Bravenet...I am asking if there is a shopping cart here that you people use so that we can evaluate it.