This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
convert web site back to free

Would anyone know how to convert back to free site. my account has expired and I dont need to update it to paid for a few more months. I thought it would convert back to a free site but it has not done so. I have asked bravenet the same but to date they have not replied. and I dont want to have to rebuild it as free

Re: convert web site back to free

open a support ticket to bravenet tell them you want to stop payments on your paid hosting plan. It will fully cancel your paid hosting and you are down to free hosting

Your website when domain expires or hosting expires YOU have to PAY for them to get your domain renewed and your hosting renewed.

But if as you said you don't want paid hosting anymore YOU have to open a support ticket to them and say you want to go to free hosting and stop payment on your hosting and then it will go to free hosting with your domain

IT doesn't do it automatically

Check your tickets as well online especially if you are not receiving the automated responses when you open a support ticket and when they have an answer posted for you.