This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Unable to log in

I have a paid account here. Yesterday while I was trying to work on a page, it was slow and I gave up, deciding to try today instead.

Today, I can't log in. It refuses to accept my name or password. I even had my password resent to my email to make sure I hadn't changed it and forgotten.

I even tried to log in to another account that I help look after and the same thing is happening with that one.

I can't send a support ticket since you have to log in to do so.

I have already dumped my cookies and reopened my browser since that seems to be everyone's first bit of advice.

Anyone else getting this crap happening to them? Since I bought my domain here I seem to have more issues than when I just had the free site >.<

Any ideas?

Browser: firefox

Re: Unable to log in

YOu can open a support ticket from the area where you have to type in your login information

There is an area with a link where it says to click here if you have typed in your correct login information and still having issues

Fill it out and it sends an e-mail form to bravenet

Just in case you have an issue on your end with the computer blocking you or something not sure

Did you even READ my f'ing post?

I TRIED to send a support ticket... it told me I had to LOG IN to send one... and I CAN'T Flipping LOG IN.

If you guys want to help.. try READING the ****ed problem and what I said I've tried before offering solutions.

I KNEW someone would suggest sending a ticket.. which is WHY I said in my post that I had tried and couldn't.

Sorry I'm being ****** about this.. but I'm PAYING for a site that some screw up in the system here won't let me use. I'm getting really tired of the crap that has come up since I started to pay.

If you click the second link under "Login Problems" you can open a support ticket WITHOUT LOGGING IN.

Why don't YOU read!

Kevin told you exactly what to do and how to open a ticket without logging in.

CHAOS

I think YOU CAN'T READ

YOu didn't look at the page and or what the person said that YOU CAN STILL OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET

Nor could you even search around the page where you open a support ticket

No couldn't be bothered I guess

But if you say you're tired of things then move elsewhere

Look.. I said I was sorry I was being a ***** about it. I Did try to open the support ticket on the log in page.. all I got was a message telling me to log in.

I never had problems until I actually started to pay for this... and ever since I handed over my money, I've had log in problems.