This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Why will my free hosting account expire?

I have a free bravenet account. They emailed me...

(According to our records, your Bravenet Hosting account is approaching expiration on 2010-03-24.
In order to ensure that there is no disruption to your hosting service, please login and
click on 'renew your account' to complete your renewal.)

Why do I have to upgrade to a paying account?

Browser: internet explorer

Re: Why will my free hosting account expire?

contact bravenet and make sure you don't have another account that is about to expire that you payed for and are hosting at bravenet.

THe link you provided is a free subdomain with free hosting but you could also be near your usage of the 5mb of space with your free site so they may want you to upgrade

But as said make sure you don't have more than 1 account and have one that your domain is about to expire and your hosting as well have expired

You have to look at everything here

From the looks of things you have more then one Bravenet account. You do not have to upgrade. You can open a support ticket for more details about your accounts.

Courtnie

Courtney,

Why is it that when I make corrections or edit pages on my website and Publish it after saving all changes,
ID DOES NOT PUBLISH? I made changs last night and they do not show up the old version is showing. Why is that?
I maee a change wednesday and it showed up last night!
What's going on?

The fact that your changes finally show up indicates that the publish operation is working correctly. But published updates should be viewable immediately.

Your browser saves a image of the latest site visit. When you make changes and publish, always force a couple of browser refreshes (F5 or Ctrl-R). This will force your browser to get the latest information from your web site.

Browser: Firefox, Netscape, Sea Monkey, Internet Explorer, .....