This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Customer Service won't respond

Has anyone ever been contacted by a customer service rep. I would like to get my domain name back and I'm willing to pay for it but it's been two days and no one has contacted me...I think this is terrible for the customers who may want answers now. It's really irresponsible to not have 24hour customer care for a service like Bravenet's..

Browser: firefox

Re: Customer Service won't respond

Did you

1. Open a support ticket
2. Renew your hosting or your domain which one of which or both have expired
3. With opening a support ticket you are supposed to get automated message to the email address of record with your bravenet account
if you DID NOT GET anything like that then it is down to your e-mail service provider so will need to set up a filter to allow e-mails from @bravenet.com
4. ALSO CHECK YOUR TICKET ONLINE if you have opened one for a response. They always respond but some people just think they have not because they can't be bothered to check their junk/spam/bulk mail folders wtih their e-mail provider or even check online for a response

As we can't talk about accounts fully here at forum so as said OPEN A SUPPORT ticket from main page if pertains to billing issue or such their

As it is you have yahoo as your e-mail address with your post so that is one culprit with you NOT hearing anything. As they are one that regards bravenet as spam and blocks them or as said e-mails go to your bulk/spam/junk folders so check them again and as said CHECK your tickets online by your ticket number or opened ones by your e-mail address

Re: Customer Service won't respond

I have always had a prompt response to tickets.

All tickets get an automatic acknowledgement. If you didn't see that then there is a problem with your email NOT with Bravenet and you will have to check your ticket on line.