This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
403 Forbidden. Sorry! you are not authorized to view this page!

I have done a previous website with Bravenet and have had it work perfectly. I have recently created another and whenever I try to access the site a page that says "403 forbidden Sorry! you are not authorized to view this page. I have no clue why.

Re: 403 Forbidden. Sorry! you are not authorized to view this page!

Well if you have free hosting/free subdomain and you have no access

probably due to

1. YOU have gone over the 5mb of space limit with it as bravenet has changed their space limit with free hosting/free subdomain

2. You probably have some images on your site that are HUGE so need to do some organizing with those like resizing them to an appropriate size

3. Possibly you deleted your index.html page

So as said either you deleted your index.html page

or you are over the 5mb of space allowed

If you are talking about the warmothcomics page, only the "switzerland" page seems to be where you say it is. I may have skipped a couple of links, but the index.html is definitely not there.

Thank you but I only have a total of 2.2 mb and my index page is definitely there. I am not talking about warmoth comics. I am talking about www.realcamphalfblood.com

please help!

It looks like you just purchased the domain on April 8th or such

So you either HAVE NOT uploaded the index.html to the proper place in your ROOT directory or you went over space limit if you have FREE hosting with your domain

That is what the 403 error page is you have no index.html page or you saved it as index.htm instead and didn't delete your index.html page so your index.htm page could be recognized

it looks for your site as yourdomainname.com/index.html

if you don't have the index.html page in your root directory to be recognized, deleted it or something you get the 403 error page

Or the issue can be a space issue especially with free hosting or free subdomains 5mb of space can be used up quick

may have to open a support ticket to get more help as we are NOT bravenet employees here