This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My contacts

Maybe its a bold leap treaching the elements to actually have a good time out with friends. Everything you need you strap down through a typical day, then transform yourself another hour or two to arrive someplace youve heard all about. So basically having seen the facelift shown here recently, it makes me think Ive earned a little reward and propose what do you all think? Like it? I use the practical method giving you permission to create up to five hundred plus you manage your own. Very sad it would carrying extra baggage. Actually the weird thing is we receive a couple thousand visits more than current subscribers which is very fuzzy math seeing many would also be a unique experience.
Email Website

Re: My contacts

The Destro Records mailing list has been functioning properly many years now and its a good feeling it will be providing the support we need to branch out further so we reach our desired audience. It mostly came to fruition from the result of some friends talking it up the suggestion it would grow the company contact list. Great reliable work ethic. Instead of having to do heavy flyer promotion it could be managed like this. So I see it brings up the main page where the mailing list option is featured. Please do join up. Its a promise we deliver you the latest cool stuff every month and again its free to you! Very simple its such an enormous thing doing what comes natural, making a strong match to your needs and perhaps the knowledge is its all we can do... It just looks like it could be an easier positioning it differently.