This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
My webpage is not centered
How do I center my web page under the advertising banner? My page is far left! Does not look good. Thanks, V
Views: 296   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 21, 2010 11:41am
by Corwings
403 forbidden
i've uploaded the html code i wrote using filezilla and my websites ends up like this http://www.watchmysteps.bravehost.com/ pls can anyone help me? i'm really new in these things and i can't figure out how to solve this
Views: 337   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 21, 2010 9:48am
by Kevin
j
John
Guestbook line spaces (lack of)
I fiddled with my Guestbook settings, disabling some of the standard things like e-mail and other questions, leaving just the Name and Large Text Box. After this change, my users can no longer create paragraph spacing. When entering line spaces with the ENTER key, th...
Views: 289   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 21, 2010 8:12am
by John
WHOI.COM information
My domain name tanjaycity.org was transferred from LowestHosting.com. I need to change this information to reflect that this domain name is now with Bravenet.com specially the TECH section Registrant Email: Admin ID:DOT-IA8A62CFZRC3 Admin Name:Enrique B Carino B...
Views: 314   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 20, 2010 8:43pm
by Enrique B Carino
m
Mark
google ads
Hi all, does anyone know why google ads wont show up on my website? I copied and pasted right from google, and no go, tried a few different ones.
Views: 308   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 20, 2010 1:24am
by Peter
Publishing has been disabled so I am completely blocked
Hello, Let me explain my situation. Sometime recently the goal posts must have been moved because I have been using this free site version for years with no problem but now I find that I can't make any changes because the publishing function has been disabled,...
Views: 410   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 18, 2010 1:28pm
by Courtnie from Br...
creating a page
i am adding/creating a new page on my website and have waited and waited and retried over and over again and still, it is not publishing. only the title appears, but none of the texts. is there some technical problem going on with bravehost now? i will appreci...
Views: 341   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 17, 2010 9:54am
by Lisa Maki
Tiling a Background Image?
Hello, On my website (dkdraft.com) my background image does not fully tile itself and leaves white spots around the edges. I want the field to fully surround my website. How can I do this? Thanks in Advance!
Views: 295   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 17, 2010 4:09am
by Peter
DNS Settings/Site Can't be viewed
I can't view my site because it saids to check my DNS settings. I don't understand why I can't see my website. Thank you, Ann
Views: 335   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 16, 2010 10:18am
by Ann Stalls
Can's Add a new website
I have 9 websites and 1 is a domain. I want a new website that is not a domain but it has name.bravehost.com For some reason, I can't do it. It always shows ladyanndesigns.com as part of the new website I want. How can I just have one that is not a domain an...
Views: 331   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 14, 2010 9:35am
by Glyn
n
Nick
Bravenet Re-scripting
I know that having a free website puts ads on my page and that they are scripted into my html before it loads. But in my original source code for my html in the menu bar I have it listed as follows: < a href = "donation_upload.html " > (minus the spaces)but the links...
Views: 318   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 12, 2010 2:11pm
by Philo Kvetch
c
Chris
Membership only forum
I am looking to make my Forum into a membership only. I have had several postings that have irritated viewers and would like people to register thier account to be able to biew and post on the forum. I have a Pro Forum. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Views: 3951   Replies: 13
Last Post: Nov 11, 2010 3:54pm
by Jan
domain already bought through bravenet, now want to upgrade web hosting from free to paid
When I am trying to upgrade web hosting it says existing domain name transfer charges $ 8.95 extra while new domain name free with paid web hosting packages. Since I have already purchased domain name through Bravenet last year, is it possible to continue with same...
Views: 328   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 11, 2010 9:20am
by Jan
a
Anil
Deleted index page
I clicked on 'publish site" while editing my page. Now my index page is automatically changed. Please inform How may I get back my original front page. Thanks in advance.
Views: 267   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 11, 2010 2:48am
by Philo Kvetch
Why Won't My Picture Show Up in My Newsletter?
My free Bravenet newsletter won't put my picture in my newsletter. I was wondering why?
Views: 427   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 9, 2010 12:21pm
by Fred
r
ron
unable to access to my website??HELP ME
Well first I am all paid up so why can't I access my website?? please help if you can thanks..Ron
Views: 314   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 8, 2010 5:36pm
by Michael Kugler
b
Bob
RE Pointing my domain elsewhere
"How do I set up a CNAME record for my domain to point to domains.smugmug.com?"
Views: 341   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 8, 2010 8:52am
by Courtnie from Br...
default.php vs index.html
Hello, I am an upgraded domain owner. I have developed my website using PHP. I wish to use default.php as my website main page versus index.html. What do I need to set so that I don't have to explicitly use default.php in the web address, i.e. http://www.mydoma...
Views: 834   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 7, 2010 1:52pm
by Jim Price
default page not working
my default page is not working. It is a frameset page that connect all the pages together. Can someone tell me why it is not working. It works fine when I made it but when I downloaded it into this account, now it don't work.
Views: 553   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 7, 2010 11:02am
by Michael Kugler
web hosting
I already have a bravehost website for free and of course, because it's free, there are pop-up ads all the time. I want to get rid of that so I know I have to get a web hosting, right? I don't know much about these terminologies and how it works so please excuse me f...
Views: 361   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 6, 2010 8:00am
by Lisa Maki
t
Trine
FTP
Hi, Hpw can i see my ftp information? I use FileZilla to transfer my file til domains and I need these informations. I'd never worked with Bravenet and can seem to find these informations anywhere. Help;-) Trine
Views: 321   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 6, 2010 7:11am
by Sami
n
nicky
Changes not working
Hi, I'm trying to clean up my website and make changes. it shows the changes in my visual editor but not when you visit the website! Never had this problem before and i haven't changed the way i change/update my site. Thanks in advance for any help
Views: 350   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 5, 2010 12:20pm
by Nicky
Link to files not working
The links to the different pages in my website are working, but the secondary links to the files in those pages are not working since a few months. They, were working fine for several years, though. I was told it is because I need to make some corrections to the link...
Views: 290   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 5, 2010 9:25am
by Sami
m
Mark
getting access to my domain
HI, i transfered my domain from somewhere else, they released it and everything should be fine, but whenever i come on bravenet and click manage website, i get the message, Warning: According to an internal test your website doesn't seem to be resolving to our server...
Views: 364   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 3, 2010 4:07pm
by Mark
Whois info update
Hi, I need some information to correct my domain name data after transferring to Bravenet.com specifically the TECH portion below. Lowest Hosint is currently shown. ----------------------------- Domain ID:D102878239-LROR Domain Name:TANJAYCITY.ORG Created On:20-...
Views: 354   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 3, 2010 8:40am
by Courtnie from Br...
Confused
I was wondering why does bravenet say that free hosting you get 50 mb of storage when on my website it says i only get 5 mb of storage? Very Confused here
Views: 299   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 3, 2010 8:36am
by Courtnie from Br...
r
Robert
WHAT'S GOING ON???? OUR WEBSITE IS NOT DISPLAYING!
Our website is not coming displaying at all not even a Bravenet Technical Difficulties message. We are unable to view our website and we pay Annual Hosting for it. Why do the FREE bravenet websites show up but not the paid hosting websites? Shouldn't it be the...
Views: 317   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 3, 2010 8:31am
by Courtnie from Br...
Image Picker Browse & Download Window is GONE!
Hi folks, For some reason, even tho I have over room for hundreds of additional images, the browse window to download new photos to the image picture has disappeared. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks so much. June
Views: 326   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 2, 2010 8:11am
by Courtnie from Br...
f
Fen
Going back to free hosting?
I had premium hosting for a couple years but now it has expired and I would like to go back to the free hosting for now but it is not giving me the option to do so. How do I go back to free hosting??
Views: 289   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 29, 2010 7:33am
by Peter
s
salou
Email error. SMPT error.
Clients are not able to send me an email through the web site. When they do this message comes up 'SMPT error!Could not connect to SMPT host'. The email did work at one stage but have just checked it and it doesn't any more. Any help much appreciated, Salou
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2010 5:12am
by salou
Website shut down without warning
My website was shut down on Sunday, October 24th for no clear reason. It is now back up but I lost all of my Google ratings and Yahoo ratings. What happened and what can I do about the ratings ? (My site was on the first page of Google for several key phrases for ove...
Views: 339   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 28, 2010 5:24pm
by Kevin
website renewal issues
Urgent question Yesterday, my site said it needed renewal, so I renewed the site just now. How long does it take for the renewal to show up, because the site is still down. I paid for the five year renewal and I can't see my site still. HELP PLEASE! thanks!
Views: 395   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 27, 2010 1:00pm
by Alpha Sigma Soro...
s
Sean
CNAME Question
How do I set up a CNAME record for my domain www.seanwatsonphotography.com to point to domains.smugmug.com?
Views: 272   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 27, 2010 11:45am
by hmmm
e
Eric
My website hits
How/ where can i see what my web site hits are????
Views: 315   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 26, 2010 9:46am
by Peter
d
Danilo
Message forum
I have a question about message forum..is there a way to remove "since this is your post you have 59 minutes remaining to edit o remove" notice, that appears when you post a message? thanks
Views: 287   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 26, 2010 3:53am
by -----
s
Sarah
Domain transfer within Bravenet
How difficult is it to transfer a domain name from one Bravenet account to another? I know transferring one in from elsewhere was a nightmare.
Views: 269   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2010 2:29pm
by Sarah
a
Amanda
Broken Link?
ok aso i just paid $100 to update my site...now when i trey to view my site is says "oops the link appeares to be broken" How do i fix this...i am very frustrated to be paying for a site that doesn work!!!! This used to be a free site, worked great for a long time t...
Views: 313   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 25, 2010 12:20pm
by Jan
Automatic Email Responder
I would like to set up an auto email response to any emails I receive while I am out of town. Is this possible with Bravenet Email Service?
Views: 273   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2010 12:07pm
by Theresa
j
jskoh
remote email client issue
hi, i want to check, im using a remote email client, but alway hving the smtp and port problem. what should be the smtp? and the port? what is the most recommened email client with template newsletter style?
Views: 312   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 24, 2010 9:13am
by jskoh
n
Naazir
Hiding pages
Can someone please tell me how to hide pages on my website. I can't find that anywhere.. thanks a bunch.
Views: 263   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 23, 2010 1:39pm
by Peter
error message in text editor screen
when i try to save a new page bg link or upload a pic i click the save disk in the upper left hand corner, it says saves changes but a cookie then pops up saying cannot save disk full" i cant find where it says how much space i have left, i even deleted pics from my...
Views: 283   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 21, 2010 12:47pm
by Philo Kvetch
t
Toni
my website disappeared
My website disappeared from my bravenet account & i can't edit it! Anyone know how i can get it back?
Views: 341   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 21, 2010 10:25am
by Toni
b
Ben
Trying to install wordpress
Hello, I am trying to install wordpress on my website but I keep getting this error message during the installation. Error establishing a database connection This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we...
Views: 399   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 20, 2010 7:44pm
by Ben
m
Maggie
Editing symbol problems in text
I am having problems with symbols in my text that show up on the website as ?. Does anyone else have this problem. I've tried to fix it and still comma's and British symbols etc just show up as question marks. It's so annoying to have to go back into the text and...
Views: 246   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 20, 2010 9:46am
by Peter
Changing a Sub Domain to a Domain
What is the procedure to change my subdomain URL website to a domain URL website? I have all the links in the subdomain for the subdomain so what do I have to do? I am told that the search engines will not pick up a site in the search so I will need to change to a...
Views: 312   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 20, 2010 7:41am
by Sami
r
Robert
UNABLE TO LOCK IN TO EMAIL
We have attempted to log into our Email accounts however it is not accepting our Passwords.
Views: 308   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 20, 2010 7:40am
by ....
I do not see my site...
when I click to view it I go to the correct url, but all that is there is an ad... Do I need to activate something else or what?
Views: 301   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 19, 2010 12:32pm
by Corwings
cannot delete uploaded files NM
I uploaded files, then found I wouldn't have enuf room for everything, so I need to delete some. I select one, or many or a folder, and click the delete icon, and nothing happens. Please if someone can help? EDIT: it worked after I refreshed the page...
Views: 268   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2010 1:31pm
by Kevin
cannot upload files
have installed Java applet but always says "cannot upload one or more files"
Views: 349   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 17, 2010 9:15am
by pat spencer
Can't Register A Domain
I'm trying to buy some domains and have multiple hosting packages. I've tried them and when I put in a domain name to buy it, all it does is hang when searching for the domains and then it times out at 60 seconds. What is the problem? Hate to have to go somewhe...
Views: 304   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 17, 2010 9:05am
by Peter
t
Tammy
Bravenet Support Don't Work Weekends?
Been waiting for tickets to be addressed since 5 am on Friday morning 10/15/10 and not one word. Should someone not be available to handle issue with their customers 24/7? If nothing more through a live chat?
Views: 320   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 17, 2010 9:04am
by Peter
r
Robert
BRAVEHOST MANAGER NOT WORKING!!!!
What in the heck is going with Bravehost Manager? We are unable to get into Bravehost Manager to make changes to our webpages.
Views: 584   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 16, 2010 2:05pm
by -----
Order Forms
Does anyone know where I can get code or template for an order form that does calculation at the end?
Views: 328   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 15, 2010 5:15pm
by shood
Using Subdomain Of Existing Domain
Hi Y'all I have a bit of a complex question and I want to see if its possible with Bravenet. My company wants to build an application in PHP/MySQL but their servers are all in Java/Oracle. Instead of converting the application or starting another server, they'd...
Views: 262   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 15, 2010 5:00pm
by shood
I need help
Can you please accept my domain transfer for (www.LeeGift.com)? i need to transfer this domain to godady FAST. Thanks
Views: 285   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 15, 2010 10:37am
by Corwings
k
Kerry
Hosting confusion
In my account I have two websites. One with a .bravehost.com which I used to build the website, and one with a .net domain name. I wish to upgrade the .net website, but I am unsure (during the upgrade) as to which website is being upgraded. Any thoughts? Kerry
Views: 251   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 15, 2010 1:13am
by Peter
Frontpage 2003
Does Bravenet support Microsoft frontpage 2003
Views: 338   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 14, 2010 3:24pm
by macmc
m
Mary
Old Domain Names
I have some domain names that I have not renewed because I no longer want them. They continue to stay in my account. When will they leave? How do I get rid of them?
Views: 305   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 14, 2010 12:53pm
by MaryH
Cant View My Webpage???
I am in the process of updating our business website, and when I go to the URL online, I get apage that says: "Sorry! You are not authorized to view this page... You might not have permission to view this directory or page. If you are attempting to browse a directo...
Views: 288   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 14, 2010 11:45am
by Heidi Linden
I cannot delete this account, it does not say free
Please help I need to delete this account and start completely new I do not want to pay for an account as yet. I am taking a class and do no need a pay account.........Please help.
Views: 310   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 14, 2010 9:50am
by Peter
a
Alison
Deleted Account
I didn't access my account for a while and didn't realise it would be deleted.I know cannot access my site to make changes.Any idea what I can do? Thanks.Alison
Views: 301   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 13, 2010 12:43pm
by -----
Have two websites and both are sitting on a page called parked ?
What is the parked page and what could be holding up two web pages that I published last week. The 72 hours are up I am sure ? Both domain names have been cleared but the parked page for both is all I can get ? lakeshorewigglyworms.com and tigerwigglyworms.com it was...
Views: 263   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 13, 2010 11:53am
by Courtnie from Br...
my website is not running anymore
Hi there my website don't seem to work anymore...url is www.tigersachsclub.com . Any server issues ? Thanks for feedback
Views: 298   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 13, 2010 9:47am
by r.matheis
Website Renewal
Sorry to bother you guys again, but I'm still not able to update my pages from the text/visual editor window. I needed to get my disc space under 5MB, but how long would that normally take to clear and/or do I need to renew my account somewhere I'm not seeing? From...
Views: 552   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 13, 2010 3:17am
by SBernheart
Quick File Transfers?
This may be a dumb question AND the wrong forum, but I'm ready to pull my hair out since I realized I've nearly doubled my free account's Disc Space of 5MB and I'm not sure how I can quickly clean house, if you will, to bring this figure back down to a more manageabl...
Views: 577   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 13, 2010 2:12am
by SBernheart
i am trying to change my free equine rescu domain to a bravehost prepaid paypal domain.I am unable t
i am trying to change my free domain from bravehost, ipswichequinerescuetx.bravehost.com to a prepaid paypal domain with bravehost.com. I want to transfer my old free domain ipswichequinerescuetx.bravehost.com to the nmew prepaid domain of 5 months ago with braveost...
Views: 300   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 12, 2010 12:51pm
by -----
t
Toni
Can't upload shopping cart, possible due to FrontPage extensions
I am unable to use my shopping cart software to upload, and think it's because I use FrontPage to edit the rest of the web site. I think I need to be able to set up a new FTP account that uploads into the correct folder for this site, but maybe that isn't allowed due...
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2010 12:07pm
by Toni
t
Toni
Help
My website disappeared from my account! where did it go? Can anyone help me get it back, please?
Views: 274   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 10, 2010 9:02pm
by Jack
d
Drover
Third party FTP
My noob question - I am trying to access my new Bravehost (free) website using my own FTP Program (CuteFTP). What host address do I use please, or how do I setup my web site so I can use my own FTP program? I am obvioulsy missing something very basic here?
Views: 310   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 9, 2010 6:47pm
by Drover
Uploading files
Sorry to bother you guys, but I have trouble uploading my html. I have tried filezilla and the file manager, but nothing works. It says it has uploaded the files, but there's nothing on my site. It says This Website is under construction. The webmaster has not yet up...
Views: 321   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 9, 2010 2:37pm
by Jack
Transfer Domain name
My organization's website is hosted by Bravenet. The owner of the domain name is unable to maintain the site and the organization has selected me to maintain the site. I have other sites using another registrar. Someone suggested that I join Bravenet, have the own...
Views: 291   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 9, 2010 10:02am
by Jim Price
j
J
Not accessable
Bravenet is worthless ... intermittant
Views: 275   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 8, 2010 7:35pm
by -----
Unconfigured Site? Registered Domain?
Bravenet changed my domain name for me on Oct. 4th. I purchased one over a year ago and had a website but I took the site down and didn't need it anymore so starting a new business, I purchased a new domain name (www.myfordproductions.com) so they switched it for me...
Views: 578   Replies: 11
Last Post: Oct 8, 2010 2:22pm
by Larry Myford
b
Brian
excel files
I have hrefs to excel files on my page that have always worked. Just made some changes for the first time in a while and now I get a "file not found" message when I click on the excel files. Excel 2007. Only change since last time is OS to Win 7 but DreamWeaver (4) s...
Views: 457   Replies: 10
Last Post: Oct 7, 2010 9:39pm
by Corwings
r
Robert
BRAVENT - Unable to Read Email
We are unable to open each email to read it and reply. Click the email and nothing happens. This has been occurring for over 10 hours.
Views: 425   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 6, 2010 9:17am
by Courtnie from Br...
Search Engines
I want to make my website easier to find in search engines and also make it to the first page of a search engine! Does anyone know how to do this?
Views: 295   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 4, 2010 11:59pm
by Peter
widowed how do you cope?
I feel like I am coping then bow!!! It hits me again!
Views: 448   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 3, 2010 2:38pm
by glyn
Google Analytics and Bravenet web stats
The numbers recording on my Google Analytics account don't match the numbers reported on the Bravenet web stats. Why is this and which is more accurate. They is a huge difference between the two numbers. Jeremy
Views: 396   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 3, 2010 10:14am
by Jeremy Addis-Mil...
web template not formatting in all browser types
Hi: Our website, made from a bravehost template, is formatted well in Firefox. but looks terrible in IE. What do I need to add to my html to make it viewable in IE as well? Thanks. Martina
Views: 361   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 3, 2010 9:06am
by Martina
Help required to put website on the internet
I have used the website wizard to creat a website and published it but it does not appear on the internet when I type in the website name - is there something else that I have to do so it can go online??
Views: 442   Replies: 15
Last Post: Oct 2, 2010 7:10pm
by shood
s
shood
RE: Ticket Service
Is the ticket service no longer available to users of the free service? I tried several times to get a ticket and it kept saying that this service is only available now for paid sites.
Views: 294   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 2, 2010 6:31pm
by shood
sftp
I seem only to load one file at a time I can select all but then have to enter each file to load since the new sftp ... Rgds
Views: 339   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 30, 2010 11:08am
by Courtnie from Br...
l
Lisa
view and edit pages are not the same
Help! I am totally new to this and am trying to update an existing site. When I "view" the website, it is our current pages. When I hit "edit" for the same thing, I am seeing something three years old. I can edit and the changes I make show up on the three year o...
Views: 321   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 30, 2010 7:07am
by Jeff
Publishing site
Where do I find the section that publishes my site?
Views: 288   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 29, 2010 9:34am
by Peter
Website messup help
Hi, Hoping someone can help me figure this out. I designed my site myself and have VERY limited knowledge so please 'dumb down' any suggestions you may have so a novice could figure it out. :) I designed my site and a graphics designed buddy of mine decided he wou...
Views: 282   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 28, 2010 11:27am
by shood
Professional Plan
Hi, To achieve on-line success,your website need to be visibility in global search engine results. Our experienced SEO professional can help you to achieve high PR for you across the organic search results of Google, Yahoo, MSN and other major search engines. We gua...
Views: 268   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2010 12:41am
by samcrime
Duplicates
My new website has everything repeated twice & it's only once in the wizard & edit pages, so where is the duplication coming from? The 1st part is the repeat & the 2nd half is the original. Also the counter is in triplicate on both halves.
Views: 268   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 27, 2010 1:46pm
by -----
d
d32
what forum can I ask this question in..
Please direct me to the correct forum for these questions... What is our database server hostname or DSN AND, what database server port are we using? Please pardon my intrusion. D32
Views: 272   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2010 3:07pm
by d32
j
Jak
Unconfigured website?
I bought a domain yesterday through bravenet, and I am using VIviti to build the website. How do I make the domain (shibbypictures.com) go to my Viviti website? I followed all the directions on Viviti, and changed the DNS, but it still says unconfigured. Am I missing...
Views: 327   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 22, 2010 4:32pm
by Peter
g
Glyn
passwords
I have more than one site on a domain. I now wish to let someone else edit one of them can I have seperate passwords for each site. I have tried to search for info but it is quicker just to ask Thanks
Views: 330   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 21, 2010 2:03pm
by glyn
r
Ray
Second Window
When someone sends me a link or code that I install into a web page, is there a way to get the link to open in a second window ? Thanks
Views: 271   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 18, 2010 5:22pm
by Ray
Order form code with calculations for fields
I cannot find a suitable html order form for my site. I've tried some but they don't meet my needs..and also they confuse me a bit. I would like the form to do mathematical calculations in fields eg 2 widgets at 1.00=2.00 and total the entire order at the end....
Views: 268   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2010 5:17pm
by Alan Raeside
want to do ftp transfer after account frozen because of non-use
I had not logged on to my site for more than 6 months. My account was frozen I have activated the account today but I am not able to do the ftp transfer as it is says contact customer support. Mine is a free site. Please help Thank you
Views: 465   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 15, 2010 3:47pm
by naranco6
Hi, I have had a Bravenet Guestbook on my site for many years, but have forgotten the email address I first registered with. I know my Guestbook number ( the 10 digit one ) but nothing else. I want to take control of my guestbook once again, and be able to delete a p...
Views: 265   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 14, 2010 5:34am
by Ray Doyle
j
Jari
Putting Zip Files On Website
I am wanting to put a zip file on my page for people to downlaod but I cant figure out the right codes to link it can someone help me?
Views: 344   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 14, 2010 4:25am
by samcrime786
l
Luis
How do I view my web pages?
Hi, I have uploaded some pages to my free host account. But when I try to view the page, I get an error message 'The page web.ibh-luis.bravenet.com cannot be found.' Could you have a look at it for me please? It is on the address below. http://ibh-luis.bravenet.com...
Views: 295   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 14, 2010 4:22am
by samcrime786
w
Wend
Font messed up when copy/paste from Word
Hello! I’ve had the Free Bravehost web service for over 2 years. What I would do to edit my pages is do them from Word & copy/paste them to the Wizard & however I had them in Word, that is how it would show up. i.e. I would have Trebuchet & in i.e. a purple col...
Views: 414   Replies: 7
Last Post: Sep 13, 2010 6:17pm
by Wend
d
Drew
Claims site is under construction when it should be visible
I've recently added an index.htm page yet wen I try to viw it (by going to ww.machinationsworld.com) it tells me that the site is "under construction" I've tried renaming it to ".html" and it makes no difference. ww.machinationsworld.com/index.htm works just fi...
Views: 359   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 12, 2010 4:57pm
by ronni
I have no idea
I hope someone has seen this before or just that someone knows what it is. I haven't been getting any hits from the search engines to speak of. Then all of a sudden I got around 30 Sat 8-28-10 and the same today Sun 8-29-10, compared to 1 or 3 a week. Anyway, the ref...
Views: 404   Replies: 8
Last Post: Sep 11, 2010 10:41pm
by Matt
Changes are displayed in IE but FFox is not able to display changes using Website Wizard
Hello. Using Website Wizard to do changes to my website, I cannot see those changes with FFox, however IE displays correctly my website including the ads. Does anyone know how I can fix this issue? Thanks in advance!
Views: 296   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 10, 2010 8:29am
by Philo Kvetch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10