This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
BRAVENT - Unable to Read Email

We are unable to open each email to read it and reply. Click the email and nothing happens. This has been occurring for over 10 hours.

Re: BRAVENT - Unable to Read Email

Without more information it is hard for me to help you. I can open, read and reply to all my emails without any problems.

Are you using a third party email client? Or are you using webmail? What browser are you using? Have you cleared your cookies/cache etc and forced a browser refresh?

Courtnie I got it now. Just getting used to the new layout of Bravenet's email. I hate it but there is nothing I can do. I have to double click on a subject line in order to read that specific email. Also when I attempt to drag an email to the trash is does not do so. Some times it works but majority of the time it does not. It takes about while to do something. Always shows a countdown of downloading something before I can read an email or before I can reply to one or to delete it.

I can barely read the email. The text is so light and small. I can't tell apart which ones I have read and which ones I have not read. I am flagging, placing a flag, on the ones I have read to help me sort things out.

All in all I dislike the new Bravenet email. The other was 10 times better. I will continue to work with this new Bravenet email as I know Bravenet will not go back to the other. It's business as usual as one must put up with changes by a company whether they are cutting back on expenses or what have you.

Robert,

You can change the look of your email interface under the settings tab. Roundcube may provide more contrast for you if you don't like the Bravenet styling.

That's great! But now how do you delete messages by the BULK?

What I mean is that I have over 200 messages in my SENT box. I select ALL then DELETE and nothing happens. It flashes as if it's going to delete them and send them to TRASH but it does nothing just flashes and the emails are still there.

I am still unable to delete Message by the Bulk. There is no way I am going to continue to pay for this type of service.

I mean, come on, I can't continue wasting my time delete over 200 emails ONE AT A TIME!!!! NO WAY!!! You know how long that takes. Geezus it's like you changed to the past 1995 internet instead of going forward with more convienent and quick features.

What's going on with the email? Can someone answer or is this the service that I'm paying for? And no I am not going to Open a Ticket. Done that way too many times and it's getting old!!!

Robert,

I need more information about what operating system, browser and browser version you are using.

In all our testing we have not had any issues deleting email by the bulk.

While selecting email hold down the shift key, this will allow you select multiple emails. Then hit the delete email button and all of your email should delete.

Courtnie

I have approx. 400 emails in my SENT box that I am attempting to delete so that they can be moved over to the TRASH box but I'm unable to delete them. I click on your ALL little box which highlights all of them and then I click on delete but it does nothing. It tells me in red COULD NOT MOVE MESSAGES. And another thing, getting them to delete from my TRASH box is a whole other issue in itself.

Now as far as you asking me about my operating system, browser and browser version, I tell you what in the heck does that have to do with anything when my system and browser worked just fine with the other Bravenet email program and my operating system and browser works great with Yahoo email and MSN Hotmail.

Am I suppose to change my entire operating system and browser simply to accomodate Bravenet's programs?

Robert,

Every browser, browser version and operating system handles coding differently. Without being able to duplicate your problem we are not able to fix it.

So by you helping us - we can track the issue and resolve it. But if we can not see it happen - probably because our computers are set it up different, then we can not fix it.

You also appear to be the only one having this problem - that leads me to believe there is something going on, on your end.

I hope that makes sense.
Courtnie