This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I cannot delete this account, it does not say free

Please help I need to delete this account and start completely new I do not want to pay for an account as yet. I am taking a class and do no need a pay account.........Please help.

Browser: IE-yahoo

Re: I cannot delete this account, it does not say free

Well not sure what YOUR CORRECT URL IS

make sure you didn't buy a DOMAIN by mistake

Or get paid hosting with your subdomain or something

If you want to start over again just REDO your index.html page and publish it plain and simple your account stays the same. YOu don't have to delete your account and start over

But since you posted your URL incorrectly and more

Login to your bravenet account
You will see a box area that says Web Hosting

Under Free websites if you got the FREE subdomain etc it will be listed their.

If you got a DOMAIN it will be listed their.

Just depends on what steps you took when signing up for a free SUBDOMAIN that you didn't do something by mistake.

Right now not even sure if you even signed up for the free SUBDOMAIN yet even until you tell us your correct URL

which should be xxxxx.bravehost.com

And again you can see this inside your account area. If you see NOTHING under the free websites area where I said then you have NOT signed up for a free subdomain yet or something else.

Re: I cannot delete this account, it does not say free

You cannot delete an account until all services registered under it have been deleted.

There is no charge to open a Bravenet account, that is always free. Once you have opened an account you have the choice to sign up for any combination of free and paid services. Services are individually priced.