This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
sftp

I seem only to load one file at a time I can select all but then have to enter each file to load since the new sftp ...

Rgds

Browser: explorer

Re: sftp

Can you please be more specific. What program are you using?

He was using ftp but is struggling with the new one

I told him to use file manager to upload for now

Courtnie from Bravenet
Can you please be more specific. What program are you using?

Yes was ftp which was ok, YOU could twenty thirty whatever files, click on load and they would all load one by one .... but since SFTP one at a time

It will still load and is still quicker than file manager but still not right ...

Browser: explorer

The confusion here is that FTP is not a program, nor is SFTP. It is a way to transfer files and can be used in many different ways.

You can use FTP/SFTP in a third party program, you can use it in windows explorer, you can use in our applet, etc. So if you can be more specific is HOW you are using FTP/SFTP then I can help you with your problem.

I assume you are talking about FTP/SFTP applet, but I could be wrong. I did test our SFTP applet just incase, but I was able to upload multiple files in multiple web browsers/platforms without any problems.

Without knowing what you are doing/what program/what version you are using, I can't offer any real help.