This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
BRAVEHOST MANAGER NOT WORKING!!!!

What in the heck is going with Bravehost Manager? We are unable to get into Bravehost Manager to make changes to our webpages.

Re: BRAVEHOST MANAGER NOT WORKING!!!!

Hello????? Anyone from Bravenet awake??? Bravehost Manager is not working. We are unable to get in to make changes to our webpages and we have paid hosting with you all. Where's the service?

Bravenet claims to have millions of users but yet we are the only ones complaining about the Bravehost Manager being down? Makes absolutely no sense. How can we be the only ones? Are we the only ones who use Bravenet hosting to run a business media where we need to update the page for the next morning every single day?

Tell us this is not so. And please don't come in here and insult us because we pay for Bravenet hosting services and deserve respect as a loyal paying customer. We have every right to complain and demand assistance of the services that we pay Bravenet for.

Bravehost Manager is still down and we cannot make updates to the pages. Our pages must be updated by morning 4:00am. It's already 12:30am.

Bravenet what in the hell is going on???

And no we are not going to open a ticket. Openning Tickets is a nonsense. Facebook, Yahoo, and other sites are FREE and they never go down, why Bravenet??? and Bravenet charges fees, where Facebook, Yahoo, and others sites do not charge.

Bravenet charges fees but yet they do not maintain well maintained servers but yet FREE websites like Facebook, Yahoo, and others we have never experienced downtime? Makes no sense, just scam sense.

Well, if you are the same Robert who keeps complaining about things not working, there is something peculiar. And since I've noticed that whenever there actually is a problem at Bravenet, the forums are flooded with complaints, I sort of suspect that the problem is at your end. Your ISP being out of touch with Canada, perhaps.

I just checked, and there still doesn't seem to be anything wrong with file manager.

As for your claim that other sites never have to take their servers offline for maintenance, try googling "Facebook down" (412000 hits) or "Yahoo down". (159000 hits). Compare that with "Bravenet down" (151 hits, and excluding the word "Robert" in advanced search brings a significant reduction)

I agree here too.

Robert you complain too much on things and most times of your complaints NO ONE ELSE is having an issue.

ONLY YOU

So have reason to believe it is on YOUR END