This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
passwords

I have more than one site on a domain. I now wish to let someone else edit one of them can I have seperate passwords for each site. I have tried to search for info but it is quicker just to ask
Thanks

Re: passwords

So it a no no

you could use a seperate ftp set up for them with your different domains i believe

but seperate passwords for the account no

You will need to give access to your full bravenet account their.

But I thought had seen one time this question asked a few other times that you could have a seperate FTP account but that is if you have paid hosting/and a DOMAIN

with bravehost subdomains not sure

if you are meaning you want someone to help with a page that is part of your website then no they would have to have the main ftp for the one domain/website you are working on

But I think you can have seperate ftp accounts per DOMAIN you have not seperate pages of one domain or subdomains

But DO MAKE SURE person is trustworthy and more. Because you could be paying a price if they decide to up and disappear on you

I have seen this too many times with people who let this and that person's work on their sites they disappear, and are left holding the bag. The account could even be under them even too.

Thanks Jeff
It is not a matter of trust in one sense but I have been doing it a long time and the other guy would be new. I will have to look at another domain or go back to 1 freebie and not load as much and let the other one pay for the domain / site in December.
Thanks again
They are Bowling sites with weekly results the url is the main one and a link to Veterans is the one I want which could manage on a freebie.