This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Confused

I was wondering why does bravenet say that free hosting you get 50 mb of storage when on my website it says i only get 5 mb of storage? Very Confused here

Re: Confused

THey probably have not changed that part yet

YOU USED to be able to have that much space.

Bravenet reduced it to 5mb now so you just can have a very limited site.

If you want a more full website either upgrade and buy a domain and hosting or find some place else that has free subdomains with a little more space.

Because here at bravenet IT IS ONLY 5mb of space with your free hosting/subdomain

SO DO WATCH your space and what you put on their. Especially with over sized images that have not been optimized down to an appropriate size with a graphics program

I can't find a page that still says 50meg, but its a big site. I would suggest posting the url of the offending page so that it can be fixed.

We did changed our limits a while ago. Can you please provide me with the link to the page where it still says 50mb so I can fix it right away.

Sorry for the confusion,
Courtnie

Courtnie from Bravenet
We did changed our limits a while ago. Can you please provide me with the link to the page where it still says 50mb so I can fix it right away.

Sorry for the confusion,
Courtnie

http://www.hotwebtools.com/directory/Free_Hosting/22.html
Bravenet's free web hosting package provides 50mb storage space, a 1.5gb monthly data transfer limit along with ftp access via your web browser. please note that this service is supported by advertisements. other features are: free guestbooks, free hit counter services, free chat rooms, mailing lists and polls.

Do I get a free year

Unfortunately we don't have any control over third party sites keeping their information up to date.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

Courtnie