This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Website shut down without warning

My website was shut down on Sunday, October 24th for no clear reason. It is now back up but I lost all of my Google ratings and Yahoo ratings. What happened and what can I do about the ratings ? (My site was on the first page of Google for several key phrases for over a year!! Now it is not even in the top twenty pages for the same phrases.)

On Oct. 27th I was advised that a payment was due and I immediately paid it. The site came back up but the position on Google no longer exists. I worked very hard to get that position and to keep it there. Bravenet advised me in advance of payments due for the counters and for the forum this Fall but for no other expenses. My hosting was paid last year for multiple years.

Please advise. What happened and what can I do to correct the lack of position on Google And probably Yahoo? THank you in advance of your response.

Browser: Internet explorer

Re: Website shut down without warning

probably nothing can do

if your domain needs renewal or hosting or if server is down it probably doesn't keep your status in the search engines because your site has to be indexed again

May just have to work again to get it built up