This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Why Won't My Picture Show Up in My Newsletter?

My free Bravenet newsletter won't put my picture in my newsletter. I was wondering why?

Browser: Windows 7

Re: Why Won't My Picture Show Up in My Newsletter?

There is so little detail in your post that it could either indicate a real problem or just a total lack of understanding about the internet on your part. What exactly are you doing and where is the error ocurring?

I'm am creating the free newsletter that is allowed by Bravenet, and I changed my picture on my account settings. The old picture--the one that appeared in my newsletter--I deleted from account settings, and I uploaded a new picture. Now the newsletter won't put the new picture in it. It's just a small box with an X.

Browser: Windows 7

How can I add images to my Newsletters?
From Bravenet Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Images are only supported with the HTML newsletters. For example, the HTML to display the image would look something like:

Of course would have the opening and closing < > tags with the image below but don't want it to show in my post.

img src="http://assets.bravenet.com/common/images/shell/buildfreewebsite.jpg"

Please note, for the images to load in your Newsletters, the website the images are uploaded to must have Remote Linking enabled. Remote Linking is supported with the upgraded Photo Album and the Premium hosting.