This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
widowed how do you cope?

I feel like I am coping then bow!!! It hits me again!

Re: widowed how do you cope?

Keeping busy helps. I sent you an email with some suggestions.

Be sure and check your email. Let me hear from you!

Remember change happens. Things can improve.

shood gee you wanted to help the SPAMMER OUT I GUESS

Please do not respond to these SPAMMERS

THey are just trying to GET YOUR ATTENTION, or STEAL money from you by getting involved in their Money making scams

SO PLEASE DISREGARD THESE TYPE OF POSTS

Shood fell for their plea

And now they have your email

What next

Thanks for your concern:

1. What you say has a lot of validity.
2. It is never wise to send money to an individual solicitation. (This is something I would never do. That is unless I get senile.)
3. I would be careful about assuming spam. Look up its definition. If you call this spam then every solicitation for any kind of help on this site is spam. Even the one's in the forum.
4. Please feel free to warn or correct me anytime. (I do not know everything, even though I may think I do.lol, lol, lol. Ooops that is is not funny. It just may be true.)
5. I checked out the email address before responding.
6. If this is spam, I will report it. No one had to reply to this person's request for help. I did not put my email address up for them to contact me initially.
7. Any spam, I report immediately to their email provider with a copy of their spam plus I block it permanently.
8. Here is a definition of spam as I understand it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(electronic)
10. I really appreciate your concern. It is valid. However equally valid is that this may be a person new to the computer world that really was looking for help. I sincerely hope that is the case and that you all have some compassion. That is do nothing to harm this indiviudual unless you know for sure they are a spam artist. What if this person is truly hurting and unwise in the ways of the Internet and the computer world? Hmmmm? Why assume everyone knows the rules? Would you want someone to be compassionate with you.
12. All spam can be reported to the email provider plus the federal government. In addition, it can also be blocked.
13. In any case, your advice is wise. However the first comment here I found rather abrupt and assuming.
14. I remember my novice days with the computer some fifteen years ago. I remember some of the people who thought they knew so much about computers being really rude to me. I also the people who truly knew so much being very polite and patient. The truly knowledgeable people realized that I had much to learn.
15. I would feel really bad if this is a person that truly is hurting. You see I have been there and done that. Thank God people were kind and patient with me. Not all but the really knowledgeable ones where.
16. Remember I did not have to respond to this person. It was my choice.
!7. Please check things out before you assume spam.

I know spam posts here and more compared to YOU

SHOOD

the ones that TRULY ask a question for help then yes.

A lot of us DON'T answer unless it is a LEGIT topic/question

Ones who offer their services are questionable and more and to me say they want your money and are SPAMMERS at the forum.

I notice a lot of the same things they post here are posted at other places SO I know spammers a little more

but you just seem the type to FALL FOR ANYTHING

I moderate a site with 160,000 plus members have a least 10 new ones a day. we used to have 5 or 6 spammers joining weekly and their message was always the same to become pals with other members "I have read your profile etc etc" the thing is only moderators and Admin can read profiles so they got dumped, The World is full of them