This Forum is Locked
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Will not let me post replies on here
I tried to post reply to Upgrade account the number of replies increased but my posts did not show.
Views: 967   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jan 10, 2010 3:01pm
by Philo Kvetch
Have Upgraded Account
I have upgraded so that I don't have adverts on my site, only problem is when I now try to get onto my website it comes up with a blank page and says done at the bottom of the screen.
Views: 372   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jan 9, 2010 10:55am
by Therese
m
mac
Archiving web site
I want to archive my web site , How do I do It? thanks
Views: 329   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 8, 2010 11:32am
by Peter
a
Aggie
moving bravenet domain to other domain name still hosted by bravenet
I've had a bravenet site for years and now have a domain name.... how do I move everything to the domain name? (still being hosted by bravenet) I dont want to rebuild the site and what I've tried, according to posts, doesnt seem to work. help! Thanks
Views: 385   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2010 3:34am
by Aggie
help! how do I get out of the Website Wizard?
I started using the Website Wizard, but I have decided I would rather use a text editor and upload thru ftp. Bravehost says I need to exit Website Wizard in order to do that, but I can't figure out how. I deleted all of the Wizard files, but it's still there! Help!
Views: 321   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 6, 2010 3:14pm
by Philo Kvetch
r
Robert
BRAVENET DOWN!!!!!!!!!
What's going on??? How long has Bravenet been down for??? We need a credit towards our hosting and forum accounts once this is resolved. Thank you THIS IS WHAT ARE VISITORS ARE SEEING AND GETTING ANNOYED BY: Important Notice Our apologies but the page you...
Views: 684   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jan 6, 2010 1:11pm
by Tim From Bravene...
h
Henry
Downtime
I hope we will all get a credit for this lack of service... I'm gonna start holding my breath...NOW...
Views: 324   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 6, 2010 10:24am
by Tim From Bravene...
Unauthorised downloading
How can I stop people downing loading content (Files) from my sites (freebie) please.
Views: 353   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jan 6, 2010 4:25am
by Glyn
won't load properly ?
I UPLOADED MY FILES VIA FTP MGT. AND THEY ARE ALL THERE BUT WHEN I GO TO THE URL ONLY THING I SEE IS THE BLUE FLASH BACK DROP I USED
Views: 409   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 2, 2010 2:47pm
by Glyn
g
G
xml file-important?
I have been having trouble with my pages not being able to load. I have gotten help recently. Everyone keeps saying I have files missing or that it keeps looking for a file. I have compared everything in my computer folder to everything in the Bravenet folder and it...
Views: 584   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 1, 2010 5:02am
by Glyn
l
lou
www. extension
Hoping that someone can help me on this one. The site I have designed does not have www. in its url address. Is it because we have decided to go with the free service?? Will this affect search engins like google and yahoo from finding it?? thanks
Views: 299   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 1, 2010 4:51am
by Peter
k
Kevin
Blocking an IP address
Is there a way to block an IP address from accessing a Bravenet website? I have found where it is possible in what appears to be a Linux enviroment with a .htaccess file, but I am running windows and using frontpage 2003 for my website, and they will not accept that...
Views: 422   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 1, 2010 4:48am
by Peter
j
Jesse
copyright
How do i put a copyright at the bottom of my page? do i just type it there or is there some other way?
Views: 318   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 31, 2009 1:50pm
by Glyn
Website not publishing correctly
I've spent ages going through website wizard updating my pages, when I have finished and published, the sub text boxes do not appear unless I delete the information in the main text box, and then they are on the opposite side of the page to what my template says they...
Views: 478   Replies: 13
Last Post: Dec 31, 2009 8:31am
by joan macdonald
website doesn't seem to be resolving to our servers !!!!!!!!!!
Not computer literate and need help please, getting this message: According to an internal test your website doesn't seem to be resolving to our servers (yet). Please be aware that any changes you've made or features you've enabled here may not work if the public...
Views: 435   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 30, 2009 11:44am
by misterbisto
b
bob
Left side is now on the right.
The column that use to go down the left side of my site: http://kintsdiesel.bravehost.com Is now on the right side. It is like this on every page in the sight. Any ideas?
Views: 340   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 30, 2009 10:26am
by Tim From Bravene...
Website not publishing
I have set up a subdomain and spent a while entering details and then published but when I try to view the published site the information doesnt show up on the but is still there when I go into edit Is anyone else having this problem
Views: 389   Replies: 14
Last Post: Dec 30, 2009 5:03am
by Lorraine
s
sarah
domain issue? need help!
Hi, I havnet been able to work on my website for awhile now and now that I have computer access again I cant update it or view in online. The domain name is not listed under my domains but there is a red x by it when i try to reregister and there is no other site ou...
Views: 428   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 29, 2009 10:21pm
by Suzie
my web designer is gone
i was using bravenet to host my site. my web designer disappeared and now i can't get control of my domain..!!! what do i do?? please i need help thankyou
Views: 278   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 29, 2009 6:42pm
by Suzie
my website has expired
I have renewed my web account and i still can not pull it up. do I have to start a new one?
Views: 445   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 29, 2009 1:21pm
by Philo Kvetch
r
ricky
essay writing service
100% original, quality custom essay writing service. Get essays, research papers for any subject. Discounts for first orders and returning customers!
Views: 466   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2009 1:15pm
by ricky
i
Iris
can not publish
I made some corrections to my site it says that my publish feature has been disables due to being over 5.0 mb I deleted some pages that i did not need and I know that it is way below that. please help would like to update my site.
Views: 322   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 29, 2009 5:09am
by Peter
What happened to my website?
I just tried to visit my own website and it doesn't exist anymore - did bravehost have a change I'm unaware of?
Views: 548   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 28, 2009 11:52pm
by Todd
Javascript and CSS
Does bravenet support javascript and CSS coz my site isn't working here where as on local it is working. Coding is correct.
Views: 333   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 28, 2009 9:44pm
by chaits86
t
Trina
Publishing not working for me - yep another **** lol
Hi, I've gone through the messages and checked the answers but don't seem to be able to find the answer. I've tried several different options to publish but it ain't going nowhere! I predominately use my macbook pro but I have a number of computers here for te...
Views: 351   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 28, 2009 9:13pm
by Trina
l
lou
published site
Hi, I just want to verify that the site I uploaded via file manager and ftp is published. As I saw no option to publish it. I am handling all the tech stuff for my customer as this is his site. Thank You, lou
Views: 382   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 28, 2009 3:57pm
by lou
d
dorian
I need "allow_url_fopen" set to "on"
I'm trying to get an RSS feed to populate a forum on my site and it isn't working. I'm not getting any kind of error, it just isn't populating. After doing some research, I think I need my I need "allow_url_fopen" set to "on". Can anyone help? Thanks, Dorian
Views: 457   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 28, 2009 9:14am
by dorian
I give up, totally lost, need help
The Template I am using got a Main Content Area Primary Side Content Secondary Side Content The Secondary Side Content area suddenly for some reason is about 6 to 8 inches below the Primary Side Content area leving a long blank space ? If got an answer pl...
Views: 362   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 28, 2009 9:03am
by Glyn
n
Nigel
Unwanted Adverts on Email Forward
I have managed to get rid of the unwanted ads on my web pages by upgrading my hosting package. However - I cannot get rid of the adverts on my email forward page. Please help, Nigel
Views: 320   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 28, 2009 8:59am
by Peter
n
Nigel
Unwanted Adverts
Hi, All I need to know is how do I get rid of the viviti (etc) unwanted advertising at the top of my web page? Thank you, Nigel.
Views: 383   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 28, 2009 8:42am
by Nigel
d
Doug
FTP
I have a website that needs to be hosted. I choose Bravenet and my FTP manager on Dreamweaver can not find the host. What's up? I put in the passwords and web host info!!
Views: 369   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 28, 2009 6:16am
by Doug
Javascript
The subject of javascript has come up twice lately. You would be amazed at what kinds of things you can do with it. To get an idea, I had a real problem reading the calculator that came with Windows so I looked for others and had no luck. I was nosing around a juavas...
Views: 282   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 27, 2009 6:42am
by Philo Kvetch
FTP
Is the FTP also available if you use the free web hosting?
Views: 310   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 26, 2009 7:08pm
by masbury
l
LVL123
PP: what is a log in form code & where do you get 1?
I just found this on Bravehost wiki: You must place the Login Form code on the page you want people to log in from, and add the Security Code inside the header of all the pages you want to protect. I already created my website & got the webtool PP & this is th...
Views: 410   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 25, 2009 5:22am
by Philo Kvetch
w
wild31
posting a slide show on sight
how do i install a slide show of pics on my sight
Views: 334   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 25, 2009 12:24am
by Space Patroller
w
wufani
can't get to my Account tab
ya so when i hit the account bottun it takes me to this p/">GuestMap free (upgrade) Never Manage my tool Guestbook free (upgrade) Never Manage my tool Headline News free (upgrade) Never Manage my tool Mailing List free (upgrade) Never Manage m...
Views: 359   Replies: 10
Last Post: Dec 24, 2009 11:01pm
by Corwings
l
Laura
Publishing your website
I just ftp my files over but when I go to the web address it says it is still under contruction. My account says my site hasnt been published, what do I need to do?
Views: 362   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 24, 2009 12:59pm
by Glyn
Cannot find a breakown of BraveHost plans and features...
I'm still building my FREE BraveHost site (Thank you for the webspace). Unfortunately, FREE is the only price I can afford currently. :) My question is -- What is the features list for a FREE Bravehost site? What programming resources are available on a FREE Br...
Views: 440   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 23, 2009 5:07am
by Philo Kvetch
Blocking certian IP addresses/BOTS
I have a page on my website for users to contact me. I've been getting a lot of bogus emails with the form filled in with gibberish and what appears to be spam from a BOT. My web design software allows me to use "captcha" to prevent non-human users from submitting...
Views: 379   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 23, 2009 2:12am
by William Deertz
b
Ben
How to transfer domains
Hello i was just wondering how i could transfer my domain names to a new hoster, I just opened a reseller site somewhere, and the will transfer, 30 domain names for free, just wondering what info i need from bravenet to transfer them over?
Views: 408   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 22, 2009 12:50pm
by Glyn
HELP!!!
when i try to go to my website i get this message Sorry! You are not authorized to view this page... You might not have permission to view this directory or page. If you are attempting to browse a directory, it is possible that directory browsing has been disable...
Views: 332   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 22, 2009 12:19pm
by Jeff And Cassand...
google
when i go on google or yahoo they cant find my website i have to type it in the address bar
Views: 377   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 22, 2009 9:41am
by Peter
g
Glyn
How does one put an avatar on profile. or in fact how do you create a profile
Views: 285   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 22, 2009 9:17am
by Glyn
p
Peter
Hosting
Hi I have a domain name by bravenet but need a host but please the cheapest one and how do I set it up,can some one help me with this as I'am not very technical Thanks Peter
Views: 295   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 22, 2009 5:38am
by Corwings
After upgrade
I upgrade my acount on Dec 11, but my free registered domain, do not apear in my acount, instead there is a mesage that says "Hosting expired" can anybody explain what happens? And my credit card is charge twice!!, I already take a Ticket and I waiting for a response...
Views: 311   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 21, 2009 11:34am
by Glyn
k
ken
ssupported files
What files does Bravenet support & not suppot? http://mcatprep.yolasite.com/
Views: 287   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 20, 2009 8:52pm
by Steve
Joomla Assistance
Hello! I need some assistance with joomla, setting up the data base. I need the following Hostname: Username Password Database name: I know both the user name and database name and I think i set it up correctly but I am not sure of the Hostname
Views: 607   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 20, 2009 3:31pm
by Michael Simon
s
Sharan
Can't view web site
I have recently reduced my web site to well below the alowed 5MB limit but it still wont show. The disk usage is still high but I don't know what that is or how to reduce it. HELP!!
Views: 414   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 20, 2009 6:19am
by Peter
s
SamusK
Please remove my website
I have been trying to get my site removed for a long time. However, I do not have access anymore to the account because it said it was deleted. I want my site deleted too because I have designed another one. Plus its so old that it will make clients confused. I as...
Views: 316   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 19, 2009 5:20pm
by gee
coba dulu
alow
Views: 297   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2009 9:17am
by agus
l
lora
cannot view website
i changed my website color theme and now i cannot even pull it up. i know it may be a simple thing, i even read a post about something similar to do with a root directory and index.html, but i don't know how to fix it still. please, if you know how to undo the chan...
Views: 331   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 17, 2009 1:24pm
by Courtnie from Br...
m
Mark
My links are dead after publishing!
Hello, I've just published a web site for the first time that I've created in Dreamweaver. While I can see the home page, all of the navigation links are dead (they worked before publishing them. In addition, I have some images published on the web site (www.tnoel....
Views: 319   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 17, 2009 5:25am
by Mark
DREAMWEAVER UPLOADING
Im new at all of this uploading with dreamweaver since im used to the normal HTML CSS way of doing it. I have all my files ready and my index (which is called mockup.html) Can anyone tell me or show me a link of how to upload these files so they can be viewd in my...
Views: 374   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 17, 2009 4:21am
by Ankit
Emails
I have hundreds of emails in Thrash Is there any way I can "Delete All" or must each one be deleted seperately Thank you Patrick
Views: 347   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2009 1:58am
by Patrick
how can my students get w3c validation using bravenet
I have just uploaded the initial index page with only the structure and w3c has already found 26 errors. Bravenet seems to have added code that I can't change. How can my students alter this so they can get validation from W3c.
Views: 293   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 16, 2009 11:39am
by Corwings
k
Karen
Website under construction
I uploaded all my files through Filezilla. Website was running but there was a picture missing so I uploaded this picture and Filezilla showed Transfer Complete, Directly Listing Successful but when I go to my website, it states that it is under construction and tha...
Views: 388   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 15, 2009 5:38am
by Karen
l
Lyn
WPMU
Is anyone here using WPMU? How do you configure the wildcard dns? Thanks
Views: 327   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 15, 2009 12:04am
by Lyn
g
Gord
website does not show up on a google search
I was just wondering why the webpage I just published doesn't show up in any searches..google or bing etc.???
Views: 308   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 14, 2009 6:59am
by Gord
Difference between Windows 7 and XP
I am using Windows & and I like it. However, one thing frustrates me. I have music playing in the background through Ripway. It plays on my computer with Windows 7 but does not play on three other computers we checked all with XP. However, music placed in the Bravene...
Views: 345   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 13, 2009 1:56pm
by Tim Ferguson
r
rolene
help!!!!!uploading help
Why is it so hard to get immediate help at Bravenet. I cannot load using ftp it says success at filezilla and directory is listed but my site will not upload. Why can't we get assistance immediately or by phone? It is very frustrating when you want to use bravenet...
Views: 390   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 12, 2009 7:19pm
by rolene
moving files
How do I move my files from one directory or folder, to another?
Views: 300   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 12, 2009 1:04pm
by Corwings
file manager
I have two questions. First, I set up a new directory but how to I move files into it. Second of all, on one of the directories,the home directory, the area to list my files expanded by about three times both horizontally and verbally. (Look at the home directory...
Views: 338   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 11, 2009 10:16pm
by Corwings
I did it!!!!
Hurraaahhh!!! Thanks Tom! Thanks Karen!! Thanks Courtnie!!! That payingpost code was hiding on my header!!! Thanks a lot guys!!!
Views: 346   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2009 9:15pm
by drizzleangel
regarding MY BLOG IS BLANK
It's been 2 days and I still cannot view my blog.. I tried to delete the picture I have posted from imageshack and still nothing happened.. can someone tell me what I should do??
Views: 345   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 11, 2009 8:24pm
by Karen
c
Cristy
Adding a link to a file
This is probably an easy answer for some of you: I would like to add a link to my resume file but I am not sure how to do this. Any thoughts?? Ideally I would like a user to be able to click on a button that would automatically take them to a word or PDF file of...
Views: 313   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2009 5:36pm
by Cristy
Remote Linking
I signed up for the FREE Bravenet web hosting option so that I could upload files and then link to these from my blog. I'm guessing that this is not allowed with the free web hosting Bravenet offers and that I have to upgrade (pay). Is this correct or is there some...
Views: 236   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 11, 2009 8:34am
by catnap8
l
LVL123
[Password Protect] My homepage is still accessible after PP why?
I apologize for I am unable to understand any instructions given for this. I searched help forum. (I'm 100% new here as of now) I found the PP area and added my homepage URL under my own username & account access password; then I created a new user name and new p...
Views: 326   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2009 6:16am
by LVL123
Help me please
I have a issue. I am bulding a web site for a class project. Some how I attached a template onto the front of my potential website. This project is 50% of the grade. Can some help me please. The web site will be on Brave net It is called the Molly Chronicle...
Views: 479   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 10, 2009 8:36pm
by Brother Schmoe
My blog is blank
I tried to view my site, first it will appear but after a second or two it will go blank.. what happened? It was fine last night, now it's not working properly.
Views: 276   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 10, 2009 7:42am
by drizzleangel
a
Anders
New to web hosting, need help getting my site working.
I have read through a couple of the other threads that seem to relate to the issue I am having, but nothing I try is working. I uploaded my pages using the file manager and they work, (though I have now noticed I have forgotten my .css page) I can go to http://shark...
Views: 384   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 9, 2009 3:32pm
by Corwings
Error message can't view my site
Recently revised my site. Now I get an error message that says I'm not allowed to view it because the Administrator may have disabled viewing of the Directory. I can log in and change anything, I can publish to the web but I can't find out what I changed that won't...
Views: 313   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 9, 2009 3:23pm
by Corwings
a
andrew
i cant up load anything to my server
im trying to up load stuff from site spinner but it keeps not uploading iv tryed the password ftp username but it still wont work can any 1 hellp me
Views: 302   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 8, 2009 5:03pm
by andrew
k
Karen
website not there
I have uploads my idex.html and images file through Bravenet which showed as completed. When I type in website address in explorer, it just goes to the 123-reg website saying that my domain name is already registered. What am I doing wrong or not doing at all!!!!...
Views: 340   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 8, 2009 7:28am
by Philo Kvetch
Registration verification email FAIL - Hotmail rejection
I have a community website based off of Nuke-Evolution Xtreme (php-nuke). Some of you may know what it is. When a user registers, they get a verification email to verify their email address is valid and active (and that they own it). Im sure everyone knows this proce...
Views: 380   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 8, 2009 2:41am
by Peter
j
Jamora
Renewed Domain and Hosting
After realizing my domain expired late November I quickly renewed it along with my hosting for two months. I still can not see my website. It redirects to a page with Sponsored listings. I paid for everything I needed and still my website isn't working. what's going...
Views: 280   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 8, 2009 2:06am
by Philo Kvetch
Sites vanished
I have not worked on a site for a few months, but now found that the Domain and subdomain sites have vanished. Is there some time limit for which sites must be worked on or they get removed? I bought the Domain name, but not a hosting package for these.
Views: 345   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 7, 2009 4:13am
by Norman Clark
t
todd
can't find 2nd page of web site
HI I created a 2 page web site. The 2nd page is an excell spreadsheet that I converted to a html. When I click on the link it says 2nd page can't be found. When I created the web sit I used the wizard and didn't have the excel created yet so I uploaded later and name...
Views: 304   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 7, 2009 3:29am
by Philo Kvetch
WordPress Blog
With a free hosting account, can I set up a WordPress blog? If yes, how do I get started?
Views: 915   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 6, 2009 6:11am
by Corwings
Firefox happened
One More question... if you have Firefox then you'll see that between my flash file and conent table there is a slight space of maybe 5xp? but with other browers is fine.. All are set to cellpadding 0 and margin 0 and i looked over the internet to see if they had ans...
Views: 296   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 5, 2009 11:51am
by Valentina
Problem with Menu
I have a problem with my drop down menu bar... on my index file it doesn't work (when you click on a link it wont change to the link) However, on the other pages it works perfectly fine. Any ideas? NOTE: on the menu bar only Ministerios> "Mujieres" and "Alabanzas"...
Views: 299   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 4, 2009 2:08pm
by Valentina
details
Hi, I am trying to get hold of all my log in details for hosting this webpage from Australia. It was originally done from the USA. Is their anything specific I am missing - my web designer tells me she is having complications because of not being able to access...
Views: 286   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 3, 2009 10:59am
by Peter
can't add anything more to my page?
When I try to add code to one of my pages and save it just says "disk quota exceeded." Not sure what this means.
Views: 1263   Replies: 21
Last Post: Dec 2, 2009 5:03pm
by well...
y
yamn
Lost "edit title" button
In the process of making a newsletter the "edit title" button disappeared from view and I can no longer edit the title on the html newsletter template and it kind of skewed the whole thing. What happened?
Views: 328   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 2, 2009 12:47am
by yamn
r
Robert
FORUM/Message Boards Problem/issue
For some reason, bravenet's end, the forums seem to not be updated properly or malfunctioning/bug. When something it posted or replied to the topic goes to the top but when the page is refreshed the new post or reply is nowhere to be seen then refresh again and th...
Views: 367   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 1, 2009 5:07pm
by Tim From Bravene...
t
TOMAS
AFTER UPGRADING
AFTER UPGRADING OF MY ACCOUNT IT WAS DELETED. Who can explain to me what is happening?
Views: 334   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 1, 2009 1:58pm
by Peter
plz help
when i try to access my site i get "This site is under construction" can someone tell me why
Views: 263   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 1, 2009 1:38pm
by Tom
Suspended Website
When i am opening my website it showing this error message, what shoud i do to activate my website. "Suspended Website This website is currently not active. If you have any qustions, please contact technical support."
Views: 332   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 1, 2009 8:35am
by Courtnie from Br...
Problem with index.html file
I'm literally tearing my hairs out because i have no idea whats wrong with this! I have Dreamweaver CS4 and Im using the "FTP upload" thing where its connected directly to the server. I have my root folder and everything and all files work perfectly fine. BUT.. for...
Views: 338   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 30, 2009 6:25am
by Valentina
Financial Saving Tips
» Make sure you have three account in your life this could in your bank or in your mind. One account for daily expenditure, 2nd one for future and 3rd one for emergencies. » Do not buy things that you cannot afford. » Start a long term savings plan w...
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 29, 2009 11:06pm
by Davis Carlos
Noone can view my website
I just removed a number of pictures from my web page and only added 3 new ones. These were downsized before adding them to the site (the old ones were not) and now when I try to visit the site like a newcomer, it says I am not authorized to view this site! Can some...
Views: 310   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 29, 2009 6:37pm
by Karen
j
Janet
Buying my own domain name
Hi, I don't know if I'm in the right forum. My question: I'm thinking of getting my own domain name, if I do can I use the file manager that I'm using now for the free hosting?
Views: 293   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 29, 2009 2:40pm
by Janet
b
Bev
Edditing/removing parts of my blog
I have an old web site I made & i can't seem to remove the past information to add new. Can you help Bev
Views: 297   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 28, 2009 7:20pm
by Bev
please help, with new domain name
I have rgistered new domain with bravenet, also upgraded, and cant figure out how to start using my new domain, I've updated the new nameservers, etc.
Views: 281   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 28, 2009 2:09am
by Peter
j
jenny
I can't get free blog of bravejournal
How should i do? help me pls. thanks
Views: 253   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 27, 2009 1:39pm
by jenny
google sidewiki, http to https?
I am looking for the most efficient way to not have google sidewiki on my pages. I'm told the most efficient way is to change pages from http to https, as sidewiki does not work on secure pages. How do I do this?? or, any other suggestions?
Views: 302   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 27, 2009 11:02am
by Jeannine
t
Tina
Publishing a Web Page Maker designed site to Bravenet
HELP .. I have a web page already made using Web Page Maker and I can't get it to publish on Bravenet .. can anyone help with the settings needed? I didn't have this problem with my last web hosting service, in fact it was too easy .. now I am lost .. I don't want t...
Views: 362   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 27, 2009 10:25am
by Corwings
Need help locating my new site
I forgot to bookmark my site, and ow I cannot find it. I just completed the forums area and stuff, and had to log off. Tried to get back on today, but cannot find it. Your help/advice would sure be appreciated. The site is under games (online), and the name is: "Def...
Views: 266   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 27, 2009 10:12am
by Courtnie from Br...
e
Edward
receiving aol e-mail on website--problem
I recently set up web mail for my website. Bravenet sent me an e-mail that essentially said "If you can read this, it works". So, I sent my website some e-mails from my personal account with aol. The subjects came through, but the message bodies were blank. I ask...
Views: 329   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 27, 2009 8:10am
by Edward
b
Bob
getting maximum disk quota
Hey all,I am trying to change my site using web template, I save changes and when I go to publish I get the maximum disk quota error. Not sure what I did but I only have one page and can't believe I am over. Any thoughts.
Views: 291   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 23, 2009 9:05am
by Scott
c
Conrad
Issues on Upload Photos Link
To Bravenet Programmer: Please fix some issues on your Upload photos link. Thanks.
Views: 308   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 23, 2009 12:35am
by Peter
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13