This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
domain issue? need help!

Hi, I havnet been able to work on my website for awhile now and now that I have computer access again I cant update it or view in online. The domain name is not listed under my domains but there is a red x by it when i try to reregister and there is no other site out there with this domain. this is the notice i get when i try to update:

Warning: According to an internal test your website doesn't seem to be resolving to our servers (yet). Please be aware that any changes you've made or features you've enabled here may not work if the public cannot reach your site. If you've recently transferred or registered this domain please check back shortly as the changes may not have taken effect (they could take up to 24-72 hours depending on the settings of your previous dns provider). If you've been making changes to your dns records you may have rendered your site unreachable. If this is the case, click here to manage your DNS records. If your website still isn't working after 24-72 hours, please contact our support team.

Any help would be great! Thanks!

Re: domain issue? need help!

Is this you ?

1.David-eigenberg.com
This domain name expired on Nov 08 2009 05:44PM. Click here to renew it. David-eigenberg.com. Choose a topic... Sex And The City. Tv Shows

Thank you so much! But click where to renew it? Im lost! : )

it wont come up under my domain list anymore and I cant re-register because it says its taken...honestly? Who else would take that name? : )

It says click here to renew, have you tried that.

that is when I type in http://david-eigenberg.com
click on the cache page
http://72.30.186.56/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&p=http%3A%2F%2Fdavid-eigenberg.com&type=yahoo_avg_hs2-tb-web_chrome_uk&fr=yhs-avg-chrome&u=www.david-eigenberg.com/&w=%22david+eigenberg+.com%22+%22davideigenberg+.com%22+%22david-eigenberg+.com%22&d=Bag4Pt29T8YY&icp=1&.intl=uk
That is a cache page and it said click here to renew which takes you to the Bravenet log in page

Ok, thank you. I got to that page with your help, but it just brings me to the same bravenet account but no where to renew my domain name. Its no longer listed...should i do this in the DNS account manager?:

"you can restore records to their default values."

I'm stuck now but good luck

anybody else have an idea?

Raise a ticket

Let's hope that in the month and a half it has been expired that no one bought it.

Because a domain can be out there for anyone to buy after a certain amount of time after it has expired

One thing you NEED TO KEEP TRACK OF IS WHEN YOUR DOMAIN AND HOSTING EXPIRE SO YOU CAN RENEW EARLY AND MORE THINGS

IF YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A DOMAIN NEED TO KEEP UP WITH IT and MORE