This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
regarding MY BLOG IS BLANK

It's been 2 days and I still cannot view my blog.. I tried to delete the picture I have posted from imageshack and still nothing happened.. can someone tell me what I should do??

Browser: Mozilla

Re: regarding MY BLOG IS BLANK

Did you read the area in your OTHER POST

remove the coding for the imageshack stuff and you may have some script coding as well in there not agreeing as some have mentioned that is in there

Or open a support ticket to bravenet they might be able to help

Because the page still goes blank due to something from image shack trying to download and other things

Can't go much further

You blog is loading for me. Is it possible you are seeing a cached version of your blog? Make sure to clear your cache and cookies and trying hitting F5 and refreshing your blog.

Courtnie

how do I remove the coding then? All I can recall is that all imageshack stuff I posted are photos if there'll be anymore than that, I really cannot figure out. On my Kaspersky, each time I open my blog, it says access denied due to Trojan Virus on blogadvertisingstore.com . . . I'm totally lost!!

It looks like you have the payingpost javascript code in there that is causing the problem and some of the other things in that area as to answers causing the problem. So you need to follow what it says there and things

Read on your other post on how to remove it

Because when I go to your page it starts to load then goes blank and get an error message especially with IE and such.

Now it may load in another browser but you seem to have the issue that is causing the problem from my reading of the link in your other thread that when people removed the paying post code and such

Hi Tom. I don't know where to go and what to do.. I checked my links and texts, nothing seems to link with payingpost. Although I'm a registered user of payingpost, I never actually posted anything for them yet. That's why it surprised me why Kaspersky's catching a Trojan virus from blogadvertisingstore.com. How can I contact bravenet family so they can help me out? I don't know what codes to remove because as far as I remember, I don't have anything for payingpost... Thanks for being patient with me...

Well if you read the posts you would see a lot of people had the payingpost js on their blogs and more and when they removed that code their blogs worked

Right now the coding for it is corrupting things with your blog and until YOU remove it

I know some said they didn't have anything to do with payingpost but from what I was reading those who removed the code their blogs started working

You just have things on your site that don't jive and more but try logging into your bravenet account and going to your blog and seeing if can find an html format of it and find the code and remove it and save and see if your blog will work then.

But until the image shack coding and the paypost code are fully removed from your blog can't do much more

and monitor your blog for anything suspicious and more too. I know our website was hit with some suspicious javascript code that we don't know where it came from

But if you search this on google you will find the ANSWER IS TO REMOVE THE PAYINGPOST code. Until you do your blog will probably be red flagged and more and not work properly

If you want to do advertising with your blog find something better paying post and such is not good

It is affecting all blogs: bravenet, blogger and more