This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Website not publishing

I have set up a subdomain and spent a while entering details and then published but when I try to view the published site the information doesnt show up on the but is still there when I go into edit

Is anyone else having this problem

Re: Website not publishing

Yes, I've spent a couple of hours on mine, my sub text boxes are only appearing when I delete the text in the main box and then they are on the wrong side!!

Browser: AOL

I am using IE but tried viewing in Firefox but can only see one page it wont let me click on other pages and view.

I can only presume its a Bravenet fault- ive submitted a ticket

thanks

Lorraine

I've just submitted a ticket also! Hopefully they will sort it out! I've got an important launch date to stick to!!!!! I hope yours gets sorted, I'm just glad to hear it's not just me!

I've had a reply from Bravenet, they say there "maybe a Bravenet issue" which they are looking into.......

Like you I hope it gets sorted too, I was wanting to launch new site in Jan 2010 but dont want to work on it if its going to get lost, i made an ammendment to my main site and once i clicked update everything went. I wonder if anyone is working in Bravenet over the holidays lets hope so

will post here if/when I hear anything

Lorraine

They say they are looking into it. I've been using Bravenet for 5 years now and they are usually red hot at sorting out any problems. I'm currently running 5 sites, 4 of which are looking as I had intended!!!!

Thanks - yeah I agree they are great at looking into things and getting it sorted.

Lorraine

I've asked them for a rough idea on time scale it's just gone 11pm here, and I really need to crack on and get things finished in the morning!

Cheers, typical these things always happen when im eager to get updates done.

Lorraine

I've just had another message from Bravenet, they aren't sure how long it's going to take bu it should be done by the morning here in the UK!! That'll do, I think I'll switch off and go to bed!!

Lorraine - you have steadfastly failed to quote the url of your site. When people report that they cannot see a newly published site it is usually a temporary issue with their ISP rather than with Bravenet. If you quote the url then somebody can check from a different location.

In particular some American ISPs seem to be very slow in picking up new web sites.

hiya

this is the url of the site

http://www.pamper.jewellerytoyou.com/

Lorraine

There is no problem going to the 5 different pages on your site. What exactly is missing+

For some unknown reason I can view it in Firefox but not IE as long as others can view it that is the main thing

cheers folks

Lorraine