This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What happened to my website?

I just tried to visit my own website and it doesn't exist anymore - did bravehost have a change I'm unaware of?

Re: What happened to my website?

Well since you gave NO LINK to your site we can't tell

is your site suspended, did you go over the 5mb hosting limit if you have free hosting

WHAT????

Did you have a domain and you let it and your hosting expire???

Nope, I haven't done anything to it...though I haven't logged into it in 2 months...I can't give a link to it because it doesn't exist anymore...when I log into my bravehost account it states I don't have any websites...that's why I inquired if bravehost went through a recent change in the last 2 months...did they delete sites for some reason?

Thank you!
Kristine

Kristine,

Your website shouldn't just be deleted or removed. If you contact our support department they will be able to assist you more.

Do you remember what your url was? If you try going to it in a web browser does it work even though Bravehost is showing it as removed?

[I had my webpage expired and I renewed it can i get the old webpage back or do I need to create a new one?

Depends. Did you just let the domain expire, or the hosting as well? (I'm not sure what happens if it is both, but if it was just the domain, your site should still be there)

looks like your domain expired on December 10th. So better renew your domain then give it time for it's repropogation

also be aware of when your HOSTING expires as well since you have 2 different things here you are paying for

your domain yearly and your hosting. So better renew domain before it becomes available and anyone can buy it then.

If you have renewed your domain as you say then it is still showing as parked.

whether have to change your DNS settings again or other things and make sure your renewal went through as well. Open a support ticket. Not sure of date when you renewed and more but until get it all sorted out and more your page won't show.