This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please remove my website

I have been trying to get my site removed for a long time. However, I do not have access anymore to the account because it said it was deleted. I want my site deleted too because I have designed another one. Plus its so old that it will make clients confused.

I ask that anyone who can actually help me to contact me via email at oscustomz@gmail.com.

Thank you for your time.

SamusK

Re: Please remove my website

Sorry YOU have to delete your website

If you purchased a domain or such and have hosting here at bravenet YOU have to open a support ticket to get your hosting and such cancelled

If you had the free subdomain and such here at bravenet

then login to your bravenet account and delete your website and your account if you no longer wish to be here with bravenet and everything of yours will be gone

Bravenet just can't go in and delete your stuff that is YOUR RESPONSIBILILTY

You can't just make a site then disappear and forget about it and your account too and then decide I will make a new one and just say Hey you delete my other site

Your account/accounts with bravenet are YOUR responsibility and YOU have to delete what you don't want yourself.

Note: The helpers in these forums are not employees of Bravenet.com

You need to contact Bravenet. You do that by raising a support ticket.

Browser: firefox

It took one person to actually tell me what I needed to do in one line then the first reply which was completely unnecessary.

You think I'm a run of the mill kid? I know my way around the internet thanks.

When you ask questions, you are expected honest answers and not condescending crap like #1 posted.

Thanks to peter for straightening that out the right way.

Just so we are clear the ACCOUNT was DELETED so I can't get into it to DELETE the WEBSITE.

OK.

Now I'm going to raise a ticket.

SamusK is a Wus

You will get whatever answers you get if you don't like them...