This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Website not publishing correctly

I've spent ages going through website wizard updating my pages, when I have finished and published, the sub text boxes do not appear unless I delete the information in the main text box, and then they are on the opposite side of the page to what my template says they should be on! Is this a Bravenet error? Or have I input something incorrectly somewhere?

Browser: AOL

Re: Website not publishing correctly

I'm having a similar problem. I updated my first page and now the main text starts half-way down the page where the side text ends instead of next to it. It has done the same thing on all my other pages, as well. I have taken items out because I thought it might be over the 40,000 character limit, but that doesn't seem to be the problem.

Browser: msn

Im having the same problem as well so it looks like its a problem within bravenet. Ive opened a ticket and got a reply telling me to repulish the site which didnt do anything.

12 hours on and my issue still isn't resolved!!! I've got a website I need to officially launch on 1st January!!!!

Have the same problem. I only changed a photo from the second page and when I published the website the main text begins half way down and the margin on the left has just disappeared and got well far under in all the pages. It sucks!!

Browser: Windows explorer

I'm finding it particularly annoying as I have set up the site in double quick time as a favour for my friend and his band to launch their fan club and it's due to launch on the 1st! I've got everything in place until I publish!! I've got four other sites running but I'm leaving them well alone at the moment until the issue is resolved. The annoying thing is, I've set up a sub domain for fan club members to log into via a "password protect" and that's working just fine!

I re-published and re-did basically the entire page and still the problem wasn't resolved last evening. I thought I'd leave the computer on all night and see if maybe it needed time to process, but this morning it still looks the same.

You're not alone..............

I've just had an update from Bravenet, they have found what is causing the problem, they are now trying to put it right!

Fabulous--I hope in time for your Jan 1 deadline!

They've sorted it!!! My site is now spangly again!! If you're looking for an alternative to the everyday mass produced music in the charts these days, check out my website!! www.billywatchers.com. There is a link to the band's own website with downloads to listen to the tunes!!

If anyone is still having issues just re-publish your site and that should fix it.

Tim

It's all hunky dorey know, thanks Tim!!!!

All is well with my website now--Thank you!