This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
my web designer is gone

i was using bravenet to host my site. my web designer disappeared and now i can't get control of my domain..!!! what do i do?? please i need help thankyou

Browser: google.com

Re: my web designer is gone

Well that is the hard part when you give someone else control of your account and they disappear on you

But you will have to open a support ticket to bravenet and perhaps they can help you.

Right now the site is expired meaning your hosting has expired

So you need to renew your hosting for the domain etc. If you have the account information to get into bravenet for your hosting of this domain you got from namejuice.com

And next time I would be careful about letting someone have your account info as too many times someone disappears and leaves the other person hanging.

So as said open a support ticket to bravenet, monitor your e-mail address for responses and keep a record of your ticket number so you can check your ticket online as well just in case responses don't reach your e-mail

At this point not a whole lot more we can do because this has to be handled privately with bravenet between you and them