This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
AFTER UPGRADING

AFTER UPGRADING OF MY ACCOUNT IT WAS DELETED. Who can explain to me what is happening?

Browser: IE8

Re: AFTER UPGRADING

Are you sure it was deleted

You may be doing something wrong or something

What is your URL for your site so we can see fully what your page is saying and more

Sorry, the account you are trying to access has been deleted

The account no longer exists. All services associated with the account have also been removed and will no longer function.
Service owners who have deleted their accounts should remove any Bravenet code still showing on their webpage, to minimize possible inconvenience to site visitors.

For additional assistance, visit our Help Center.

SEE TOP OF PAGE to open a support ticket where it says if need assistance with hosting open a support ticket in support center

Either you deleted your account for some reason or something else happened

We will NEVER know

Please open a support ticket.

Courtnie

I OPENED TICKET AND DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY ANSWER

Thomas,

Please check your ticket.

Courtnie

Probably you didn't get anything in your hotmail e-mail box

as that is known to happen and more but you can still check your tickets ONLINE just need to know your ticket number and all

When you fill out a ticket you get an automated response that your ticket was sent and a number then you get a response when it has been answered

But if you don't receive those then you NEED to check your ticket online or such

Hotmail will not deliver responses from help ticket systems. Not just Bravenet's, anybody's!

This is well known, if you chose your email provider without proper research that is your problem not Bravenet's.