This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
BRAVENET DOWN!!!!!!!!!

What's going on??? How long has Bravenet been down for??? We need a credit towards our hosting and forum accounts once this is resolved. Thank you

THIS IS WHAT ARE VISITORS ARE SEEING AND GETTING ANNOYED BY:

Important Notice

Our apologies but the page you are trying to reach cannot be displayed because we are experiencing technical difficulties.

Members of the Bravenet administration team have been notified and are working to resolve the issue. Please check back shortly. If the problem persists you can reach Bravenet support via http://support.bravenet.com

Thank you for your patience,
- the Bravenet Team

Re: BRAVENET DOWN!!!!!!!!!

yep, they are down again.

THIS IS BULL****! I AM LOSING MONEY WHY WEREN'T WE INFORMED AND HOW LONG IS THIS GOING TO BE DOWN FOR

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF YOU CAN EASILY TRANSFER TO ANOTHER HOSTING SITE. LIKE I SAID THIS IS BULL AND I CAN'T AFFORD TO HAVE MY COMPANY HOSTED HERE IF I CAN'T RELY ON IT BEING UP.

It depends on your site(s). If you have installed php modules and mysql databases it can be a real time consuming. I have 5 sites with Bravenet and another 4 with Webmaster Hosting and have been very happy with them.

Anyone here believe that Bravenet will have the heart, compassion, and proper business ethics to come on in here and tell us, the paying customers for over 5 years, what in the hell is going on???

As i see it seems to be now 2 hrs down now...the most visitors of my site come from asia so this is now middle of the day and nobody can access my site let alone the forum...i have understanding if things are down...but 2hrs is a long time on peak visitor times.
hope it works soon,

We had scheduled hosting downtime last night to do some back-end maintenance. We posted advance notice about it in the website management area of our site. It did take a little longer then expected however due to software issues and for that we apologize. However, this was a one shot deal that had to be done for future improvements. Things should be back to normal now.

If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us in the support center at http://support.bravenet.com

Thanks,
Tim

When can I expect to have my service back so the embarrassing message of my website being suspended can be removed?

This is very unsettling. It would be great if you could post updates more than once to let us know what's going on..

Your lucky..

The message my customers see is "The website you are trying to view has been suspended". HOW F'ING EMBARRASSING IS THAT!!!!

James,

Your site was suspended by our Abuse department for an unrelated issue. Please open a support ticket if you haven't done so already so we can get this resolved for you.

Thanks,
Tim