This Forum is Locked
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
FTP server down?
Is anyone not able to get into their documents when they click on "edit". For example: For index.html, I clicked on "Edit with Text" and it says FTP server is down. (Server has not passed) What does this mean and is anyone else getting this?
Views: 454   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 3, 2010 8:11am
by Lumberworker
Help with CNAME
I recently started a Mobile Me account. In order to use my domain name, it says for me to change my CNAME. So, I went to do this on my account. There are 2 blanks: "host name" and "destination host". They only give me the information to put in for the "host name". Wh...
Views: 380   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 2, 2010 4:26pm
by Carole R.
can t publish web
I m trying to publish my web site (ftp) for the last 2 days and the only thing that I get is: The server unexpectedly closed the connection. what can i do? please help...thank you
Views: 410   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 1, 2010 10:07pm
by Suzie
b
Brenda
transfering domain
Hi, please can anyone help, is this possible, I want to transfer a free domain site to my pro site because of lack of space on the free one.
Views: 412   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 1, 2010 5:45pm
by Kevin
h
Henk
Recent Posts button doesn't work
Recent Posts button doesn't work in my forum and I can't figure out how to get it working again. Anybody an idea about this? Henk.
Views: 406   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 1, 2010 9:35am
by Henk
a
Amanda
edit "visual", graphics won't display. text only
I'm trying to do a new layout for my website, www.breatheeasydecor.com. I see it when I go to the website, but when I open the file manager and click index.html and try to open it with the visual editor, only the text shows up. I've done this before and worked wit...
Views: 360   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 1, 2010 5:39am
by Philo Kvetch
importing contacts to bravenet email account
Hello, I want to import my existing contacts into my bravenet email account. I have saved them as a csv file from my gmail account but cannot see how to import it directly into my bravenet email account. Is this possible or do I have to do them all individuall...
Views: 392   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 28, 2010 5:41pm
by Evolution
New domain
I paid for a new domain on the 21st, How long does it take afterwards can I start buliding my site? Whenever I click on the build site button it says permission denied. Thatnks for your help Pam
Views: 397   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 28, 2010 5:15pm
by Pam Custer
Document transfer to website
Please help! I am a teacher, so I post my lesson plans for students and parents to view on my website. I am trying to transfer documents onto my website from my computer. How do I do this?
Views: 421   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 27, 2010 11:43pm
by Steve
j
Jenn
email change
I need to change the contact info on my page and it keeps telling my disk is full, can anyone help me?
Views: 422   Replies: 17
Last Post: Feb 27, 2010 7:30am
by Jenn
Problems uploading
I recently created my webpage on iweb. I uploaded it via FTP last night with no major problems. I made adjustments today and went to upload my changes and now I keep getting the message that the "directory/path couldn't be found". I have not changed any settings on i...
Views: 454   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 25, 2010 11:00pm
by Kevin
e
Eric
Was working fine now nothing
I have had my site for several years without a problem. Within the last 48 hrs it quit working. The main site some people can see but the subdomain sites don't work for anyone. When I elect Publish Website it says Now Publishing to http: and has a blank. The doma...
Views: 385   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 25, 2010 3:05pm
by Peter
r
RR
Deleting a website - Forgot e-mail
Hello, I've been trying to access an account that I have made about five years ago. The problem is, I can't remember which e-mail I used. I would really like to delete the website that I made though, it's quite embarrassing to be honest. Is there any way at all that...
Views: 437   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 25, 2010 7:21am
by pocketbikeMike
Views: 369   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 24, 2010 9:21pm
by Kevin
l
Liz
Calendar Service Down?
Can't seem to make any updates/changes or delete any events to the online Calendar feature...
Views: 418   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 24, 2010 6:16am
by Coal from Braven...
FTP server
After signing in a click on my URL anitasbargainmarketonline.com then click on Text/visual editor then it comes up bravent server ftp is down. Why is this?
Views: 375   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 23, 2010 11:21pm
by Peter
How do I publish my page?
I can´t figure out how to get my page published. Is it something I have to add, or is it something I haven´t done???
Views: 450   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 20, 2010 4:52pm
by Kevin
t
thelis
E-card music
How do I get music to play on e-cards please?
Views: 338   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2010 9:12am
by thelis
c
Carole
forms
Can anyone tell me how you change the e-mail address on a form that goes through the bravehost, as I cannot find now how to change my address on an obselete address
Views: 381   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 20, 2010 6:22am
by Peter
j
Jim
Site uploading issues
I hope someone can get me lined out on this. I'm about as aggravated as I can get.Trying to get my site uploaded the way I want it seems to be mission impossible.I'll start by saying that I'm using Kompozer as my web editor.I would think that what you create and upl...
Views: 410   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 7:33am
by Jim
j
Jeurnt
drupal insall on server
I have a question! I installed drupal on my server on bravenet. But when i logged in and i want to Configure my website or click on an other option i get the following message: "You seem to have stumbled on a forbidden path that is typically a result of a inc...
Views: 386   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 2:52am
by Jeurnt
m
Missy
I cannot get the code from slide.com to work this time
I am trying to do a picture collage using slide.com - i know it says the code is for myspace, but I have used it before and it worked on here. now it won't load cmpletely. What do i do.
Views: 405   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 14, 2010 9:41am
by Missy
m
Merri
Cannot see images, graphics
Ok...I have the website url correct now. Still cannot see anything except the general layout and text.
Views: 333   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 10:36pm
by Corwings
m
Merri
Images not seen
I am new to this. I figured out how to use FTP upload. I can see the general layout of my site, but I cannot see buttons, logos, or graphics- even though I uploaded all of them at the same time. I must be putting images in wrong folder or something because this...
Views: 362   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 8:04pm
by Merri
l
Lindon
Cannot view site
I have just joined breavnet, I have used this service in the past with no problems, not this time. Everytime I try to view my site it says "Sorry you are not authorized to view this site", any suggestions. thank you
Views: 386   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 7:14pm
by Kevin
a
Andrea
Issue Viewing with IE8
So - another interesting issue. When I look at my site using IE7 or FireFox, all content is displayed as it should be. However, when it is viewed using IE8, the graphics, logo, and navigation bar are missing. Any thoughts?
Views: 391   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 11:02am
by Corwings
a
Andrea
Graphics Slow to Load
I am having some difficulty with my site (www.asweetandsimpletreat.com). When I navigate to each page, the logo graphic is very slow to load. The graphic is a .jpg file. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Thanks!
Views: 334   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 8:20am
by Andrea
copy Bravehost website to another Bravehost website
I’ve read some of the responses in here & have seen some harshness. Most of us are STILL learning & cannot grasp ‘computer’ stuff as readily as others. With that said, I have a question & I am hoping people will help me. Yes, I have searched for the...
Views: 426   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 3:10am
by Glyn
w
Wendy
Upload file issues
Hi, I am wondering if there are issues with the upload system to add files to the file library? I am having trouble uploading a PDF document to my site. The error message states I have "insufficient permissions or the uploaded file size exceeds disc quota". I r...
Views: 361   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 12, 2010 9:50am
by Peter
Uploaded images are not being displayed.
I downloaded a pre-made template for my website and I am having trouble with the images. The text is being displayed fine, but the images are not showing up at all. I don't know what the problem is. If you could use more simple terms I would appreciate it, as I...
Views: 415   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 11, 2010 5:59pm
by Jim Shu
Reclaiming domain help please
Hello I was wondering if someone with a bit more experince than I might be able to help. Im helping a friend who had pietanpublications.com it apperas to be whois.tucows.com nameserver is bravehost.com We are using bravenet as a web hosting. I guess what I ne...
Views: 315   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 11, 2010 1:00pm
by Kevin
Anyone experiencing difficulty accessing their site or using their emails
Monday 11:34 am EST My system has been down since last Friday. Am unable to get a response from bravenet or an indication if this is wide spread or isolated
Views: 399   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 10, 2010 5:17pm
by Brice
Can't get into Forum
I have embedded my forum onto my website (www.tapout.webnode.com) but when i click on a forum (such as one called "battle reports")it takes me back to my homepage. How do I make it enter the forum?
Views: 301   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 10, 2010 12:03pm
by Susie
t
Tony
Error 12003
Hi all. Am having a problem uploading to a new site. For some reason i cannot place a new folder to upload into? im getting error: 12003. Have tried now via a third party ftp, plus the Bravenet one. Any ideas would be greatly recieved. Thanks in advance To...
Views: 413   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 9, 2010 6:26am
by Tony
j
Joey
not authorized
The answers on "not published after delete" were good only I would like to know if you get the message. "You are not authorized to view this site" ??? thx, Joe
Views: 389   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 8, 2010 2:23pm
by Glyn
e
Erika
Uploading from Coffeecup Visual Site Designer.
Okay so, I'm very new to this but my friend, who has her own website and successfully got her's on to here from the same program, is trying to help me. I designed my site on Coffeecup's Visual Site Designer, and tried to upload it. I have all of my information right,...
Views: 468   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 7, 2010 8:38pm
by Susie
j
Jan
CNAME and Hostname
Currently: I have a premium account with Bravenet. I have a domain hosted elsewhere. I would like to make a subdomain and CNAME it to my Bravenet a/c. Question: 1) What is Bravenet's CNAME/Hostname? eg Google's CNAME hostname is ghs.google.com so Bravenet'...
Views: 1324   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 7, 2010 5:27pm
by Jan
g
Gerry
Can I suspend ny Message Forum for a week?
I'm going into hospital for surgery soon and will be out of commission for a week. I have to moderate the Forum I run very actively and it will certainly get out of hand during that time. Is there anyway I can just suspend the Forum for a week. Or make it Read On...
Views: 342   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 7, 2010 3:19pm
by Gerry
bottom banner
Hi, I've looked all over the forums, but can't find an answer to my questions. I am using the free service, so I understand that banner ads need to be on my page. First, I was wondering about the font color of the bravenet links and "powered by bravenet.com"....
Views: 336   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 7, 2010 2:13pm
by Jane K
Editing postings
I have a free chat site with Bravenet. I want to delete some of the postings. How do I do it? Thanks
Views: 303   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 7, 2010 9:00am
by Bobspipe
m
M
CANCEL MY GUESTBOOK?
I just created a guestbook, but realized that I already have one on my website. How do I get rid of bravenets guestbook?
Views: 330   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 6, 2010 10:37am
by Peter
Renew Account
How do I renew my account???????????????
Views: 411   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 6, 2010 1:01am
by Peter
subdomain
help please.. I have created a subdomain of my main site. I have uploaded the files and i can see index.php in the directory. When i try to access the site, it states nothing has been loaded. I've had a paid account here for the past 4 years but this is my 1st su...
Views: 497   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 5, 2010 8:29pm
by joyce
HOW TO REFRESH PAGES
Situation: Want to return to previously saved information material on page. Reason is: Entire page was not saved, when save button was clicked. Half the page is missing. Question: Is there a way to "refresh", or "return back to" the previous save, or get pa...
Views: 309   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 5, 2010 12:03pm
by Courtnie from Br...
Adding a domain to an existing Bravehost 'site'
Hi, I have an existing site, which on the 'Website Manager' page has foobar.bravehost.com under 'Website Address'. I can access it at foobar.bravehost.com successfully. Now I have a domain to use - foobar.com - and I want my existing site to use this domain...
Views: 382   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 5, 2010 10:31am
by Courtnie from Br...
How to return to previously saved pages
Situation: Added new material to a page on my website, clicked saved. When previewed, New material was not saved on the web page, and half the page material previously written, was missing when previewed. Question: How do I go back to previously saved page, to re...
Views: 337   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2010 10:19am
by Leadership
d
Darryl
Domain Registry of America
I recently renewed our website with Bravenet (Dec. 2009). This week I received a notice from Domain Registry of America saying that my domain registration will expire on Feb. 2, 2010. (Today is Feb. 3, 2010). Didn't my renewal with Bravenet INCLUDE the domain registr...
Views: 598   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 4, 2010 8:36am
by Courtnie from Br...
t
tony
load new website from my favourites
hi,im having trouble trying to wipe out my old website, and use a new theme from my favourites instead, also when i have finished editing it using visual editor how do i launch the changes to my site? please help as i am new at this. thanks tony.
Views: 394   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 3, 2010 8:34am
by tony
importing old msgs to guestbook
Installing free Bravenet guestbook. Can I import entries from my old offsite guestbook? If so, how is it done?
Views: 430   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 2, 2010 8:29pm
by tincantom
c
Craig
How do i Publish from a template
I started off using the website wizard to publish, but wasn't happy with it so decided to use a template instead. But I cant seem to change from using the website wizard to using my template as the work i did with the wizard still remains. Can please help with how...
Views: 404   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 2, 2010 12:27pm
by Craig
g
Gerri
Getting a label off
How do I get the Under construction label off my link: in comes up in links as http://ffn2010.bravehost.com/Website under construction even though I'm still working on it, it is ready for viewing.
Views: 298   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 2, 2010 11:11am
by Susie
g
gs
FTP: files are not transferring
I have been trying to upload a website using the Bravenet ftp applet and java as recommended. The file says it is transferring, but 0% transfers. Can you help?
Views: 295   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 1, 2010 11:26pm
by Peter
t
Tami
I WANT TO START OVER - HELP
How do I do a complete redesign of my website and not delete the domain name I use? Do I delete the site and then relaunch it after I have my pages organized? I need help!
Views: 311   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 1, 2010 11:17pm
by Peter
I need help transferring my website
below is a copy of the support ticket to/from bravenet support in an effort to get my website, www.kirk-websites.com to be reestablished. Bravepages obviously is being phased out and my site was rerouted without my knowledge to Bravenet. In an effort to get my webs...
Views: 731   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 1, 2010 11:20am
by Charlie
Credit cards and Paypal
On my site I am looking to sell some things. Does anyone know how I can set up something so I can accept credit cards and paypal? I know you can purchase this on godaddy but I wasn't sure if you could on here.
Views: 313   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 31, 2010 7:20pm
by Peter
Extreme Traffic
On October 28, 2009 I upgraded to "Extreme Traffic" yet I have seen no increase in traffic since the upgrade. In addition the "Keywords Research Report" and the "Dynamic Website Optimizer" have not yet been completed. My second website (and the original one), christi...
Views: 376   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 31, 2010 5:56am
by Corwings
c
Cuppy
can't upload this time??
I have a website with many pages dedicated to my gd. I have tried several times to upload graphics to a new page for her anniversary. SEVERAL time, to no avail. All I see in the end is a blank page and the music. WHAT am I doing wrong?? I followed the same procedure...
Views: 293   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 30, 2010 5:37pm
by Cuppy
p
peter
Free hosting limit - After deletion, no publishing yet.
I have a site that has now only 4.2 mb space. However trying to make some changes and publishing it keeps telling me to upgrade or delete files. Strange that its now at 4.2md and not 5.0mb so what is the problem? mandatory upgrade?
Views: 289   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 30, 2010 10:17am
by Peter
can't see photos
I've read througha bunch of these posts but can't seem to figure this out. I realize that MS Publisher is far from the best program out there, but I've already spent quite a while making the website. I can't get images to show up. Because of this, I'm not even abl...
Views: 302   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 29, 2010 9:43am
by sportschik8342
b
brandi
problems uploading with FTP
I have been trying to upload a website that a created using a third party. It keeps telling my that the file is being transfered but after 2 hours it still shows 0%. What am I doing wrong?
Views: 331   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 28, 2010 1:10pm
by Peter
using container properties
How do I use the "container properties" in the website editor? I want to create boxes of color that I can put text inside of. Can I do that with the container properties? If yes, please lead me through the necessary steps. thanks a lot, JanineO
Views: 385   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 28, 2010 12:08pm
by JanineO
n
Neil
Proxy?
Are you aloud to have proxies on your server?
Views: 285   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 28, 2010 12:07pm
by Corwings
more storage
I have 54.9 MB of storage. Is there a way to get more because all what I need to put on the storage for the website will not all fit? Thank you Jessica
Views: 262   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 27, 2010 2:03pm
by Corwings
FTP upload issues
I'm working at uploading a new website that was just designed for us and they usually use CushyCMS with other clients but I was told this would not work with Bravenet. I am working at uploading the files from my computer to the website via ftp but everytime I go in...
Views: 393   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 26, 2010 10:35am
by Glyn
t is not possible to update the site for problems with FTP.
It is not possible to update the site for problems with FTP. Steady hand the page to update the site displays the message below: "The Bravenet FTP server is not available at this time. Please try again later. (Authentication Failed for jellyfish ID:)" I wonder if...
Views: 366   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2010 9:36am
by Courtnie from Br...
d
DPO
Down Again
Anyone else getting this message when trying to log in? Sorry, but this service has suffered an unrecoverable error. (EC)
Views: 303   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 26, 2010 9:30am
by Courtnie from Br...
Can't save or edit
I have a private - login site. So visiting it won't help. You won't be able to log in unless you're a member. My problem is... I feel I have ran out of disk space. So, I tried to delete some old stuff thinking it would free up some space for new stuff. But it would...
Views: 317   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2010 12:17am
by ....
k
Kevin
DNS problem
Having problems with uploading to website I have reregistered and transfered the domain name(held with Bravenet) to the new registration, created a website, FTp etc uploaded but IE message comes up - can't find site. I think it might be a DNS problem (which I do not...
Views: 373   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 25, 2010 6:19pm
by Karen
k
Kevin
Publish/Upload to folder
Hi, I want to upload a new website using an external program (Webplus 10). I can connect to Bravnet server (on a test in Webplus) but get an FTP error message after. Is this because I am not uploading to a specific file location? My URL is olivegrovefarm.com
Views: 423   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 25, 2010 11:59am
by Kevin
Publish to what folder
Hi, I am using an external programe (WebPlus10) to upload a new website. I can get connected to the Bravehost server (on a test) but always get a message "an error has occured 200 type set to I,227 entering passive mode (65......) 550 index.html .. Permission denied"...
Views: 344   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2010 8:48am
by Kevin Fielding
s
Steve
How do I export my website statistics ? (Pro account)
I am running a number of sites on Bravehost but also built one for my local football club and hosted it here temporarily until they arranged their own host. Now I have moved the site, but would like to archive the statistics and delete the old site from Bravehost....
Views: 351   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2010 2:35am
by Steve
Replayable Chessbase files
I am trying to upload some replayable Chessbase files to my site. The graphic is corrupted at the right hand side of the board, although there is nothing wrong with the original file. An example is here. Can anyone help please?
Views: 372   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 24, 2010 11:21am
by Matthew Francis
404 page not found
I actually have 2 issues. On my new computer, the only way I can get to bravenet( the host site, not my site) is to use a proxy. The site doesn't show up at all when I use my computer as it is. 2nd problem. I can edit some things here, and if I use my url to get to...
Views: 350   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 24, 2010 2:04am
by Peter
w
wilder
MX RECORDS
Hi, how can I to erase all MX records in the bravenet's DNS management. I did it once but when I do a DNS MX test always appear "mail2.bravehost.com" and I can't to erase that. Thanks. Wilder
Views: 453   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2010 5:31pm
by wilder
How do I publish?
I built all of my pages with frontpage..loaded them on the server.. but how do I publish them? It says the owner hasn't published anything yet. I can't find a publish button anywhere. Please help. thanks
Views: 326   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 23, 2010 2:39pm
by Kevin
DW Spry Menu issue
Hi, Can anyone help please. I have just built a new website using Dreamweaver CS4 and used a Spry Horizontal Menu bar. When I tested it before uploading in Browsers, its worked fine. Now that I have made it live, the Spry Menu does not work, it just shows the...
Views: 257   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 23, 2010 9:24am
by Cookie1298
m
Melody
WELCOME PAGE
Hi thank you for the response on my query. I only created 1 website. I listed myself in a directory elsewhere and put my website address there. Anybody who then wishes to see the website just clicks on that and my website should open. The problem is that the webs...
Views: 289   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 23, 2010 9:00am
by Corwings
Paypal
How do I put paypal on my site or any selling aid? Patricia
Views: 313   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 23, 2010 8:49am
by Corwings
m
Melody
Welcome page
Hi Please help. I have created a website and linked it to another site. When you click on the link it comes up with a welcome page which I did not do. the wording is all incorrect and misleading. When I go into my address directly it comes up correct. What am I...
Views: 263   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 22, 2010 5:02am
by Corwings
b
Brando
publishing site
I have uploaded the html stuff but it wont let me see the site it gives me a not allowed message... any sugestions?
Views: 296   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 21, 2010 10:55pm
by Kevin
Problem with 1/2 of page getting cut off.
My site has been up for a month or so, today I went to update one of the pages and half of it was gone! I tried typing the info back in and saved it, but that disappeared too. All the changes I make are not getting saved! Suggestions? Help!
Views: 644   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 21, 2010 3:58am
by christer stokker...
t
talli
web hosting phobia and some cold feet
Hello, I'm ready to upload my flash portfolio site. really ready... any day now... Thing is im not sure the Bravenet premium package is right for me and Im getting cold feet before going with the 5 year plan. Can you help me out with this? my need are: uplo...
Views: 313   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 20, 2010 12:29am
by talli
lost validation code
I have a gmail address and the mail that bravenet sent to my gmail did not happen and I did not receive my validation code.c87b
Views: 303   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 19, 2010 2:12pm
by Peter
Redirection of domain
I have an account with three domains. One of the domains is a redirect from another host. Now this domain needs to be directed back to the original host. I want to keep the other two domains in the Bravenet account, just transfer the one back to where it origi...
Views: 324   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 19, 2010 2:10pm
by Peter
Footer "floats all over the page
I'm currently testing a new site here and writing the code (slowly as this is new to me) myself. I plan to have a banner free site once it's up and operational. But for now the free site will do until the pages are more polished. What seems to happen on every...
Views: 330   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 18, 2010 9:40am
by Courtnie from Br...
l
Liz
Message Boards
Can I set up more than ONE Message Board within my site? I have set up a MEMBERS ONLY area, and would like to add a Message Board inside of that area, as well as having a "public" Message Board on our main website - is this possible? Thank You!!!
Views: 471   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 18, 2010 8:47am
by Glyn
c
Cher
Calendar Reminder Question
I posted this once, but it hasn't showed up all day. So we'll try again. I'm using the calendar, but can't find the reminder. I read the faq's, but can't follow their instruction because I can't find a 'remind me' link. Am I missing something? Do I have to be on...
Views: 298   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 17, 2010 6:09am
by Cher
j
Joanna
Problem wiht Microsoft Frontpage
It is my first site and I use Frontpage only to make simple things to my page. since yesterday i cannot renew my webpage. every time i try to renew my page it asks me for username and password. i put them and then it asks again. in the arrengements in order to pub...
Views: 394   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2010 8:22pm
by Joanna
HOw to get Email Address From a Guest Book. ( Fort Beavers, Korea)
How to I get someones Email Address for a Guest Book From where someone replyed to you. Fort Beavers, korea.
Views: 311   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 16, 2010 3:11pm
by Skip
Coldfusion Support
I am thinking about using bravenet but I cannot find if they support coldfusion. Does anyone know if they do? thanks
Views: 314   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2010 2:49pm
by Steve Emling
z
Ziddha
My order can not be processed
Hi, I'm curious why I got this message every time I made an order to upgrade the hosting "Sorry, we are unable to process your order at this time."? Any problem with Bravenet or did I miss something? Thank you.
Views: 325   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 16, 2010 12:51am
by Ziddha
How to publish from a template page ?
I did not use the wizzard but a template page. But there is nowhere a "publish" tab only on the wizzard page. How can I link my pages to the wizzard or how can I publish my page another way ? Sorry, I did it once before and now a year later I get stuck.
Views: 412   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 15, 2010 10:59pm
by Anita Mae Draper
server
Is anybody having problems with the server going slow/not working today?
Views: 335   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 15, 2010 4:17am
by England Glens
Building a Mirror Site?
I currently have a site and two domains. I want to make a mirror site of my original site and have one of my extra domains point to it. How do I set up another website so I can point my extra domain to it? This way... it is treated as a seperate site by the search...
Views: 415   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 14, 2010 4:22am
by Peter
a
Anne
Bravenet Affiliate Program and Bravehost Affiliate Program
Has anyone got any idea why Bravenet has two affiliate programs and what the difference is between the two?
Views: 320   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 12, 2010 9:13am
by Courtnie from Br...
Boy, I missed a lot!
Been renovating for a few months, and haven't paid much attention to this little site for a book I have, and now, what comes up when you put in the URL is a template, though I still have all the back info in my account. I went to the templates to choose one I liked...
Views: 362   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 12, 2010 6:41am
by Kevin
j
Jim
Hosting
Is it easy to use bravenet hosting?
Views: 388   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 12, 2010 6:07am
by Jim
Cannot update page
I have 7 web sites 4 one one Domain and 3 on another.6 sites are OK but on 1 site I cannot update Index page using Text editor, I have to save index and update it with notepad, it is only the Index page that is affected. I have looked all through the page but canno...
Views: 363   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 12, 2010 3:27am
by Glyn
upload
How do I upload files from my computer to "My New Website"?
Views: 302   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2010 10:00pm
by Kevin
k
Kate
WordPress
I'm interested in running the open-source WordPress blogging software and I was wondering if my free account supported the following: ■PHP 4.3 or greater ■MySQL 4.1.2 or greater ■The mod_rewrite Apache module Thanks!
Views: 370   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2010 5:15pm
by Corwings
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12