Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DW Spry Menu issue

Hi,
Can anyone help please.

I have just built a new website using Dreamweaver CS4 and used a Spry Horizontal Menu bar. When I tested it before uploading in Browsers, its worked fine.

Now that I have made it live, the Spry Menu does not work, it just shows the skeleton.

This would appear to be an issue with Bravenet, so can anyone help??

Many thanks, Cookie

Re: DW Spry Menu issue

It doesn't work on some webpage somewhere out there? Sure, as soon as one of us accidentally stumbles onto that page, we'll take a look and let you know.

Only problem is, suppose there are two people out there who have made an error on their menus? How do we know which one is yours?

Thanks for the response. I had disabled the Index page so that my club members would not see it as it is.

However, the majority of the website is up and can be viewed at: http://www.bkengland14.org.uk/about.html

You will be able to see how the Spry Menu has failed to load. As I said, I checked it with IE and Mozilla before uploading and it worked perfectly.

Cheers, Cookie

OK. With the additional information, somebody can probably help you. I don't know enough about Spry menus. But is the menu on your page another, temporary menu until you get the Spry version to work? Or if not, what sort of amazing stuff is it supposed to do? It seems to do everything I ever asked a menu to do for me. I select About, then Join us, and go to join.html.

Thanks for trying.

I have now used another menu bar (not spry) and that works better than the old one!