This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Problem with 1/2 of page getting cut off.

My site has been up for a month or so, today I went to update one of the pages and half of it was gone! I tried typing the info back in and saved it, but that disappeared too. All the changes I make are not getting saved! Suggestions? Help!

Browser: internet explorer

Re: Problem with 1/2 of page getting cut off.

Either you are going to have to wait for somebody who is patient enough to go through every page on your site or you could give us a link to the page with the problem instead of to your home page.

A common reason for problems like this is, when inserting copy/paste code, to omit the closing characters, causing the browser to treat everything that follows as part of the script.

Sorry, here's the page I'm having problems with.

Browser: internet explorer

Right now, the last words (except for copyright, etc.) are MAJOR LEAGUE. Did you have any content beyond that? There is a broken tag, but it doesn't seem to matter for what follows. What are you pasting from? You have more font tags than words in there. Sometimes long strings of font tags that open and close with nothing in between.

MY NAME HER MELLISSA? SORRY ITS PROBABLY PING. WEATHER.CA

Browser: OPERA

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=495906695&albumID=975826&imageID=11527123 a world change teachers?

Browser: yahoo