This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Extreme Traffic

On October 28, 2009 I upgraded to "Extreme Traffic" yet I have seen no increase in traffic since the upgrade. In addition the "Keywords Research Report" and the "Dynamic Website Optimizer" have not yet been completed. My second website (and the original one), christianyouthgroup.org, is very successful and the response to "Extreme Traffic" two years ago for the original website was much more rapid. Why the slow and ineffective intervention this time around? Thanks for any guidance you can offer. Tim

Re: Extreme Traffic

Not every website generates sky high traffic

perhaps your one did because of what it was about

Just because you upgrading your traffic support was better with one site doesn't mean if you upgrade will do the same for the other site.

I truly understand that there are differences in websites and I purposely created a different site. My main question is why is it taking over three months to complete the "Keywords Research Report" and the "Dynamic Website Optimizer" for this new site. Payment was made in October. If this is not the correct venue to ask this question, please advise. Thanks, Tim

(Note: this is in response to an answer given on January 27th to my first question on this topic.)

Well, it is definitely not the correct venue, but I'm not sure what would be. Is this a new "Web tool" or "Resource" Bravenet has added? If so, the Service forum would be appropriate. (But please post a link to the service, I wasn't able to find it anywhere)

Otherwise, take it up with the vendor.