This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HOW TO REFRESH PAGES

Situation: Want to return to previously saved information material on page.
Reason is: Entire page was not saved, when save button was clicked. Half the page is missing.

Question: Is there a way to "refresh", or "return back to" the previous save, or get page back to before, the most recent save? Trying to get the information back that went missing, when saved button was clicked.
Thanks for the help advice....Leadership

Re: HOW TO REFRESH PAGES

Are you using the website wizard? The file manager? Combo of the two? Something else?

There really isn't a way to get back data if it is lost unless you keep your own backup. But if information is gone from the page it is usually because users are mixing the file manager and the website wizard. Or you have some broken code on your page that is causing the data to just not to display.

So usually no, you can't go back to the way the page was before. But it really depends on all sorts of factors.

Courtnie

Thank you for the insightfulness.
Was not mixing the web wizard with editing my pages. Only using the visual and text editor.
Something went wrong at the save button when it was clicked, and apparently did not save.
Can you point me in a direction for which to figure out, if the text is actually hanging around someplace in a file, that I can check?
Thanks so much.....

View your website in your browser. Make sure you are not viewing a cached version - refresh with CTRL+F5. Then view the source of your page and see if you see your text.

Courtnie