This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Cannot update page

I have 7 web sites 4 one one Domain and 3 on another.6 sites are OK but on 1 site I cannot update Index page using Text editor, I have to save index and update it with notepad, it is only the Index page that is affected.
I have looked all through the page but cannot see any little bits like arrows or dots missing.
URL as per post
Any Clues please

Re: Cannot update page

Forgot to point out that some pages cannot be viewed yet as the season has not started so ignore them

"I have to save index and update it with notepad"z

as opposed to what?

I update all my sites with Notepad. There are better text editors around but Notepad is already installed on any Windows PC.

If you mean as opposed to using an on-line editor then maintaining the site on the PC is far better practice. I once used a hosting company that had a major crash and went off line for weeks. I was able to upload to a new host within minutes because I had a complete copy on my PC

Browser: firefox

Peter
I update all my sites with Notepad. There are better text editors around but Notepad is already installed on any Windows PC.

If you mean as opposed to using an on-line editor then maintaining the site on the PC is far better practice. I once used a hosting company that had a major crash and went off line for weeks. I was able to upload to a new host within minutes because I had a complete copy on my PC

I do keep copies on comp and pensticks but wanted to know why on the one page I cannot update using online text editor.
I will raise a ticket and see if I can get it sorted.
Thanks for replies