This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Was working fine now nothing

I have had my site for several years without a problem. Within the last 48 hrs it quit working. The main site some people can see but the subdomain sites don't work for anyone. When I elect Publish Website it says Now Publishing to http: and has a blank. The domain and my services were just reupped so that shouldn't be the issue.

Appreciate any help that can be provided.

Browser: IE

Re: Was working fine now nothing

You may have to open a support ticket. As you supposedly just paid for your domain and hosting again could be some problem on that end so need to as said open a support ticket if you have a paid domain and paid hosting here at bravenet

Or hasn't fully propogated yet as well with your renewal

i entered a ticket last night and haven't heard a word back from them. Anyone know how quickly or lack there of they typically respond.

Browser: IE

If you haven't heard anything then there is a problem with your email as every ticket gets an automated response. Gmail has a reputation for not delivering ticket responses.

Check your junk mail folder as the responses may have gone there otherwise you will need to check the ticket on-line, assuming that you remembered to make a note of the number.