This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Boy, I missed a lot!

Been renovating for a few months, and haven't paid much attention to this little site for a book I have, and now, what comes up when you put in the URL is a template, though I still have all the back info in my account. I went to the templates to choose one I liked better, thinking that once I chose it, I would then just click the button and it would incorporate my info into it and voila! So wrong! Nothing happened and I still see a template with goobly gop on it.

Can someone point me to the right tutorial to take to figure out how MUCH I have missed, so I can get the real page up please? I looked at a couple that I thought were logical, and it did not make sense for this. I also tried to use the email newsletter to upgrade from free to paid, but that wouldn't let me do that either (I thought maybe money was the issues).

And what is an avatar URL - that one I put is probably not right.

Help please . . . thanks.
Toni

Browser: Firefox

Re: Boy, I missed a lot!

My avatar url is from a link to photobucket

Toni

I also tried to use the email newsletter to upgrade from free to paid, but that wouldn't let me do that either (I thought maybe money was the issues).

Help please . . . thanks.
Toni

Think that will be out of date now, we were given a chance to upgrade at a discount for 3 years, I did not bother as I was already a 1 year pro but just paid up without a discount.

I don't think just popping a new template in there for your site is going to transfer your old to the new

You have to work that in yourself.

depending on what things you are doing with designing your site and more will depend on how it fully looks

in now column you have an area to subscribe to a newsletter and in another column it is all about the template in latin language or something