This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Domain Registry of America

I recently renewed our website with Bravenet (Dec. 2009). This week I received a notice from Domain Registry of America saying that my domain registration will expire on Feb. 2, 2010. (Today is Feb. 3, 2010). Didn't my renewal with Bravenet INCLUDE the domain registration??? Is this a legitimate notice? Also...although my website is still operational, e-mails from Google e-mail are being rejected.

Can anyone help me here??? THANKS!

Browser: Firefox

Re: Domain Registry of America

Its a scam!! Don't believe it! These scams are quite common.

For starters, your domain is registered with godaddy.com and not bravenet.com and yes it did expire yesterday. If I try and go your website I get a godaddy message.

Log into your godaddy account and renew your domain name or use this time to transfer it over to Bravenet so you can renew both your hosting and domain name at the same time in the future.

Courtnie

Ever stop to think that maybe the domain in question is a different one than was posted?

You can only go on the facts that are given.

Browser: firefox

---
Ever stop to think that maybe the domain in question is a different one than was posted?

I can only go by the information that was given and when I looked up his Bravenet account it matches the domain he has posted. The expiry on that domain also matches the expiry that was mentioned in the original post. I can only assume it all correct.

If however if it is not, I do apologize. But from the looks of things, his domain did expire and it came from godaddy.

Courtnie