This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Deleting a website - Forgot e-mail

Hello, I've been trying to access an account that I have made about five years ago. The problem is, I can't remember which e-mail I used. I would really like to delete the website that I made though, it's quite embarrassing to be honest. Is there any way at all that I can prove my identity and have the website deleted?

Re: Deleting a website - Forgot e-mail

try a lost password or you will have to open a support ticket so you can get your login information so you can login delete your website then delete your account

that is the one thing that always happens you make a site and then you decide to forget about it and not keep up then you don't remember your login so if don't care about site it would be best to delete your full account so once you get your login information you can login and delete your site/account

That's the thing though, I can't open a support ticket without my login information. I kept trying the lost password option with a variety of e-mails, but none have worked so far.

Is there any other way that I could possibly prove my identity in order to delete the website?

Use the second login problems link on the help page.

Browser: firefox

If that doesn't work than it is possible that your account has expired. Many sites will do that after a few months with no access.

-----------------

Pocketbikes