This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
copy Bravehost website to another Bravehost website

I’ve read some of the responses in here & have seen some harshness. Most of us are STILL learning & cannot grasp ‘computer’ stuff as readily as others. With that said, I have a question & I am hoping people will help me. Yes, I have searched for the answer & no, it didn’t help but made me even more confused.
I have a website via Bravehost & would like to copy (not move, nor transfer per se) it to another Bravehost website. I am a free subscriber. How do I do it?
For those who reply, please use English words & not computer lingo as I can get that via the FAQ’s & I’m here posting because I don’t understand that lingo! I need step by step.
Thank you for reading & for your time!

Browser: Mozilla Firefox

Re: copy Bravehost website to another Bravehost website

please use English words & not computer lingo

Sorry but there are things that you need to do that require learning the basic technical terminology. If you arn't prepared to do that then start again from scratch.

You can have multiple free sites, so if I understand you correctly then create another site in your account it would have to have a different index (name) and then copy your files to it.
You will need to save the files from your existing web to your computer then upload them to the new one.
Sorry if this is not what you want.

Peter- & that is the attitude I had meant. Yes I know it requires learning so I am asking someone to TEACH me. Translate the computer lingo. It has been done before for people just starting out. Nobody knew ‘computer lingo’ right from the get go.
Glyn- I thank you for your attempt. I have already created another website. HOW do I copy it to my computer? Right click perhaps?
I can’t open a support ticket anymore ‘cos I’m a free subscriber. Used to be able to. I can’t afford a website at this time due to the economy.
I worked too hard on my website to start from scratch w/ a new one w/o being able to copy them over.

Yes right click on the files and save to a folder on your comp.

I too am only learning and ignore sarcastic remarks I deal with a lot of people like that