This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FTP upload issues

I'm working at uploading a new website that was just designed for us and they usually use CushyCMS with other clients but I was told this would not work with Bravenet. I am working at uploading the files from my computer to the website via ftp but everytime I go in there, I get the message about transfering file but it is always at 0% and won't upload. When I click on to try to upload again, it mentioned about being there but it isn't when I look. I'm totally at a loss and need to get his site up since ours has been down a couple of weeks trying to get this new one up off the ground.

Re: FTP upload issues

Have you uploaded the index page as it is not showing

Yes I have tried that file and it does the same thing that I explained.

Jessica,

When you say the file isn't there when you look. Do you mean it is not in your file manager on Bravenet?

What are you using for FTP? A third party program, the Bravenet FTP Applet or something else?

I can see is your site. Is it possible you are seeing a cached version? Trying pressing CTRL+F5 and refresh your browser.

If you are still having problems then please open a support ticket.

Courtnie

it's starting to work now. i think it maybe the internet connection i have was slow since it's through work and it can be slow at times.

thank you
jessica

Still says under construction

I finally got it to start working. Thanks for your help.

All this is showing down the left but covered by main page and it also shows at the bottom

•About Us
◦Donations
◦Newsletters
•About Parkinson's
◦Links
◦Resources Book
◦Articles
◦Daily Life Tips
◦Educational Material
•Resources
◦Documents
◦Information and Referral Center