This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Can't save or edit

I have a private - login site. So visiting it won't help. You won't be able to log in unless you're a member. My problem is...
I feel I have ran out of disk space. So, I tried to delete some old stuff thinking it would free up some space for new stuff. But it would not save what I just deleted. When I refreshed, it went back to the old stuff still up. I tried this multiple times and then realized I am out of disk space!
It won't save at all nor can I edit at all and I have over 50 private members whom some may wish to add some info. I need help on what I can do to let me edit again. Thanks!

Browser: explorer

Re: Can't save or edit

WEll seeing you might have free hosting with your domain or such yes you probably went over the 5mb limit of space

check your images and use a graphics program like irfanview to resize to an appropriate size then reupload the files

OR UPGRADE to paid hosting to get more space

The link you have provided is a free hosted site as you have the bravenet banners at top and footer at bottom so if your PRIVATE pages are all same as said probably went over limit of space

Refreshing the page only took you back to the cached version of the site on your computer.

Give it time to cycle through with your space limit