This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Publish/Upload to folder

Hi, I want to upload a new website using an external program (Webplus 10). I can connect to Bravnet server (on a test in Webplus) but get an FTP error message after. Is this because I am not uploading to a specific file location? My URL is olivegrovefarm.com

Re: Publish/Upload to folder

You have had 479 visitors

Re: Publish/Upload to folder

I see your page but you do have 1 issue already that your animated banner at top is covering your FOOTER that NEEDS to be at the bottom of the page

So either your editor has positioned everything in an absolute position which is not allowed with free hosting as you have with your domain.

The Bravenet banner is at top but as said the FOOTER part that is behind your animated header at top NEEDS to go at bottom of page and your body of your page in between that

I don't know the type of editor you are using but as well with uploading you need to upload to your Root directory your pages and your files to whatever folders in your root directory you want things to be or that or if your editor creates your files in certain folders then need to upload those folders to your root directory

If you got your FTP information plugged in correctly to your ftp program then it should work.