This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Anyone experiencing difficulty accessing their site or using their emails

Monday 11:34 am EST

My system has been down since last Friday. Am unable to get a response from bravenet or an indication if this is wide spread or isolated

Re: Anyone experiencing difficulty accessing their site or using their emails

If this had been widespread since last Friday, you would be probably be just one more contributor to the many busy threads discussing the problem.

Since your site seems to have been replaced by a temporary advertising page, I'd say the problem is most likely due to your domain expiring on February 2. See this page (Expiry date at the bottom) Maybe you have already renewed, but when you wait till the last possible moment, it is easy to misjudge when that momen comes and goes.

Check your ticket online if you didn't receive an automated response you had a ticket open or a response to your e-mail yet

Need to keep track of when your domain expires and when your hosting also expires so you can renew EARLY in plenty of time in case you have problems like this again

But too many just don't keep up

Thanks. I found out that my domain name registration had expired and I did not recieve the normal notification because they had an old non used email address.

I appreciate your good advice. I usually keep my hosting current, but my domain registration I typically do for 3 years and was caught by my own lack of follow through.

Once I updated my registration, the registrar released my domin and it immediately began working correctly.