Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
p
P
Java applets
How do I add a java applet to a bravenet site? I have uploaded the class file to the file manager and used the tag and tried to embed it but it isn't working.
Views: 289   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 13, 2010 10:33pm
by P
c
chuck
oops!
I was trying to upload a template to one of the other pages on my website and it applied it ot my index page! Have I now lost my original page?
Views: 296   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 13, 2010 5:06pm
by Todd
k
Keir
Down.. Again
Ok, for the fourth or so time this year, Bravenet is down. I've been a paying customer for many years and if this issue isn't resolved, I will just switch hosts = . We're not even getting our time back which we lose because of your problems. What's up with it this time?
Views: 358   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 13, 2010 6:12am
by Scott
bravenet shutting down?
is bravenet in the process of closing up shop? its the only explanation! i have been a paying customer for years and its been over a month since i have ben able to do an update to my website. i get a message about the ftp server not being available and a popup for an...
Views: 376   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 11, 2010 7:08pm
by Karen
double border
Hi can someone look at my website and tell me if I show a double left border and how to get rid of it. Also some of the words are in the border is there a way to get rid of that and keep the border? I've had this problem ever since they changed things on the braven...
Views: 250   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 11, 2010 1:20am
by Jack
Useing Viviti
just opened an account with Viviti.com recommended by Bravenet. I have started my website. I closed it down momentarily to look for some info to add to it. It asks me to login. There is no place to login that I can see. Can anyone help me. Thank you
Views: 275   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 9, 2010 7:57pm
by -----
hosting navigation button images on my own server
Hello, one of my pages (possibly more) belongs to a Bravenet Sitering. That page loads much slower than most other pages on my site of equivalent size, and near as I can figure it part of the delay is from all the requests for the "next" and "previous" and "join" (an...
Views: 459   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 9, 2010 7:00am
by Philo Kvetch
m
Margo
Google Chrome & Updating Website
I tried editing my site using google chrome and could not do so. Went back to the old google and it works just fine. Not a big deal to me but an odd issue. Just curious why this would be or if Bravenet is aware? Thanks.
Views: 282   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 8, 2010 1:16pm
by Margo
j
jo-ann
I need help adding a mov video
Hello, i would like to no how to put an MOV video on my website can someone help me out? Thank-you
Views: 314   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 8, 2010 10:20am
by jo-ann
All my pages except index are 404
All my pages except the index are mysteriously 404! My site was working perfectly till the last time i checked and i haven't changed a thing! But i keep getting 404 for all pages except the index page. I've linked to files as .htm in the index page and the page...
Views: 311   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 8, 2010 7:05am
by Courtnie from Br...
g
George
Trouble with editing website.
Hi, I'm new to Bravenet. I uploaded a few files to a subdomain and then tried to view my website but the website still displays a starting page and says that the user has not uploaded any files. Any advice on how to edit bravenet websites and actually have them displ...
Views: 338   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 7, 2010 12:10pm
by George
d
Debbie
How long for website to show up on search engines
Hi, I uploaded my website yesterday on here and just wondering how long it will take to show up on google or yahoo. Have submitted the website to be added to both these search engines. Just need to know how long it takes Bravenet to submit it. Thanks.
Views: 274   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 7, 2010 10:13am
by Peter
l
Luc
SITEPAL free caracter with pro service
I've turn my counter to PRO SERVICE, and it says that I will receive a free sitepal caracter. Where can I click to get that caracter? Thx Luc
Views: 450   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 7, 2010 9:15am
by Courtnie from Br...
Cannoy Access My Site
The only I can access my site is by adding/index.htm at the end. Can this be fixed with htaccess? If so where do I find it? Lance
Views: 438   Replies: 21
Last Post: Jul 6, 2010 6:56pm
by Lance Marr
d
dan
whats my forum website name?
hi i have just set up a forum. i was just wondering how other people find it. i can only log on as a adminstrator.
Views: 281   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 6, 2010 10:46am
by Peter
r
Rick
remove ads
How do i get then ads off my web page
Views: 313   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 4, 2010 5:41pm
by Tommy
Recent Bravenet Upgrade-Site Showing as Unpublished
Thanks to the following-I am assuming, as I have not done any editing, my website is now displaying as an unpublished site. Of course some images are missing now. I have paid hosting. Anyone have any brilliant ideas-not sure how to find the .htaccess file. I have...
Views: 345   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 4, 2010 10:50am
by blumoon
Index File
I have uploaded an updated version of my index.htm after deleting previous one from file manager.But the file manager does not show the updated position of index.htm despite repeated attempts. In fact the file has been replaced as is evident when I browse for http...
Views: 356   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 3, 2010 4:27pm
by ...
s
Sarah
External domain - added but website says under construction
I have added a friends external domain to my account which has transferred fine. However it says its under construction. Do I need to transfer files too before it works? The website was down before adding with previous provider. Sarah
Views: 317   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 3, 2010 7:46am
by Sami
Is anyone else having trouble staying logged in to Bravenet?
After logging into my Bravenet account, I start making changes/updates to my website. For the first 5 minutes, all is fine, but if I stay logged in after that and try to "save" any changes, I get the message that it is saving, but it never saves. When I try reloading...
Views: 325   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 2, 2010 1:50pm
by Glyn
upgrade
"Paid hosting users can change the default setting by using an .htaccess file." What is this and how do I use it ? have got so many links not working, pictures missing..!
Views: 321   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jul 2, 2010 1:24pm
by Glyn
komposer and the upgrade
Is Komposer not compatible with Bravenet now, or am I doing something else wrong? Updated the home and announcements pages of the site and they were replaced with the "Looking for someone's webpage?" default.
Views: 322   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 2, 2010 11:12am
by Glyn
How do I pont my domain name to my exisiting bravehost website?
I recently purchased a domain name from VERIO and I want to point it to my website at http://modernhome2u.bravehost.com/index.html How do I go about it? Thanks in advance/David Boey
Views: 444   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 2, 2010 7:21am
by David Boey
w
Will
Website not loading at all?
The site was fine until this morning, its not loading anything at all not even text. It looks like it could be caused by the new upgrade. Do you have any suggestions?
Views: 360   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 30, 2010 8:50pm
by Karen
I am unable to see my site
I have preloaded my website page. I am not able to preview or see my page. Can someone help me diagnose this issue?
Views: 310   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 29, 2010 7:04pm
by Jim
Looking for feedback on Viviti.com
Hello Bravenet users, We are looking for feedback, comments and suggestions for our latest and greatest site builder, Viviti.com. We need to find a few Bravenet members with upgraded hosting interested in testing and building a site with Viviti -- preferably people...
Views: 392   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2010 4:04pm
by Tim From Bravene...
g
Glyn
Since the upgrade
Lot of my links lost and having to put them back. also friend just emailed me to say he had lost links bit of a pain really having to read all the html to find things like a changed to A in brackets which example will not show on here and htm changed to html
Views: 328   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2010 1:44pm
by Glyn
Hosting URL
Ok I am currently hosting through bravenet and my domain name is being forwarded from another source. Unfortunately there is never a online help person available to help me find the URL to have the domain forwarded correctly. If anyone knows that URL please please po...
Views: 297   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 29, 2010 1:39pm
by Peter
Up grade
Thanks for your answers. I changed the front page . It seems the problem is with my computers (3) They all still come up with the old frame page even after I cleaned out the history. One is an Apple the onher two are PC one on W7 the other on XP. When I tried to cha...
Views: 268   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 29, 2010 4:00am
by Glyn
Links broken on page and photos will not show
I was looking at what could cause this issue and at first, i thought it was just .jpg images that were not showing, but it looks like it also .gif as well. I hav been reading some of the post and I still have not found the documentation that shows you how to fix the...
Views: 269   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 28, 2010 9:47pm
by Jim
a
Adam
Publishing my site
I cannot figure out how to publish my site. I wrote the code myself for an online college course, but I am still learning. The sight comes up right whenever I preview it, but I cannot find the publish button in the Text Editor. Please help ASAP. Thanks!
Views: 319   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 28, 2010 5:12pm
by WebSpeak
order failed when trying to renew hosting ?
Hi everyone, I have been trying to renew my hosting as today is the day it expires. I'm really trying to figure out asap what to do before something happens to my website and there are free ads everywhere :( everytime i try to renew/upgrade it says order failed but m...
Views: 333   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 28, 2010 5:10pm
by WebSpeak
Up Grade
I have checked everything on my computer and the frames work, uploaded them and one frame is stil not working. I don't know what to do now. My site is a simple one mainly for social photos. Could someone help Lance
Views: 246   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 28, 2010 4:44pm
by Scott
Need to shut down website
I need to shutdown this website. The person handling the website is no longer available to update the site and acutally we have no way of contacting this person. I have no idea of the login or password information. I am the President of this Club and desparately n...
Views: 263   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 28, 2010 4:42pm
by Scott
Backing up website
Hi, I am trying to backup my website using the FTP client. I've already successfully backed up the database. But in backing up the website, it appears as if it is successful, but then I check my files on my computer and most of them are 0 kb and have no inform...
Views: 336   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 28, 2010 10:56am
by Seth
Up Grade
I am having trouble with my website. I cannot accwss thesite since the up grade. I do not know how to correct the problem. could someone help?
Views: 284   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 27, 2010 10:51pm
by Kevin
l
Lisa
photos not working
None of the photos on my photography website are working since the upgrade that occured. I dont know what to do to fix this... can anyone help me ?
Views: 295   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 27, 2010 4:02am
by Glyn
a
adi
TEST KALI
JANAGAN TERTAWA
Views: 270   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 27, 2010 3:55am
by adi
My student can't log into her website to upload.
She keeps getting messages her cookies are preventing her from logging in. Her site is http://rosebuddszcreations.bravehost.com I don't know how to how to fix this problem. She types her username and password but it won't let her in dure to cookies. Is there som...
Views: 437   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 26, 2010 1:19pm
by Ann Stalls
r
Ray
Links Not Working To Main Page
Hello, The links from most pages to my main page stopped working right after this upgade, WEB HOSTING - 6/24/2010 As part of our hosting upgrades we've changed the default setting for Mod_speling from enabled to disabled. Can anybody tell me how to get this repair...
Views: 298   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 25, 2010 7:38pm
by Ray
g
guapo
Unable to write to the server...
Am a newbie. I was trying to upload my websites via FTP upload. Filled up all the FTP server settings but I still could not publish mine. The error message I got on my Mac is "Unable to write to the server"??? Can somebody help me out???
Views: 284   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 25, 2010 4:57pm
by guapo
RE: Warning messages
I have noticed since the last few days I have being getting the error message below any time I click on a link on my website: arning: require(includes/languages/.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /misc/19/771/328/649/user...
Views: 288   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 25, 2010 3:21pm
by Courtnie from Br...
s
Syfer
how many days to be activated
i just want to ask because i somehow cant remember it the days or hours i needed so the uploaded html and files or my website is activated or i can access it through internet coz' everytime i access my website it says under construction even after 2 days >_>
Views: 316   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 25, 2010 2:45pm
by Kevin
Looking for bravenet hosting url???!
Title says it all, I have imported a domain and currently trying to set a forwarding process until Im ready to transfer completely. Having trouble finding the hosting url of all things. If you can help me out, uber super thanks in advance!
Views: 271   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 25, 2010 2:43pm
by Peter
a
ALex
Hello. How to learn the destination URL for external domains? (URL I should indicate to my provider of domains)
Views: 319   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 25, 2010 6:53am
by Glyn
m
Mankie
Pop-Up Problem on my Message Forums
Hi, everyone. I have three message forums with Bravenet -- they have been all working fine until today. Whenever I go into the main page, I get a pop-up box that says ''Message From Webpage''. When I click on the red 'x' to get rid of it I then get a whole page of...
Views: 266   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 25, 2010 6:43am
by Glyn
images and pic will not show up after bravenet upgrade
Since bravenet has done some upgrading my images/pics on my site will not show up. please help howard
Views: 315   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 24, 2010 10:56pm
by Peter
d
DG
Sharing Private Photo Album
Is there a way to share a private photo album with someone? I am working with a client and don't want the images viewed by the general public so no one steals our ideas.
Views: 293   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 23, 2010 12:29pm
by DG
c
Cinn
PayPal Donation Button dosnt work
HI, I have intergrated a PayPal donation Button to a site. I have gone ove the code they gave and cant see anything wrong. When you click it it just brings you to top of page. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Views: 291   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 23, 2010 11:03am
by Courtnie from Br...
Front Page
I have a problem with the front page today. This is not the design that I had. The content is correct, but it looks totally different Can anyone help me. Roberto
Views: 310   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 23, 2010 10:45am
by Peter
I cant open any sub domain after upgrading
I can't open any subdomain after upgrading any one can help me to know why?
Views: 287   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 23, 2010 8:29am
by Courtnie from Br...
DNS help ...plleeeaaaz
Hi, I'm really struggling & have looked & looked for hours on end to my problem. I know its simle but I just can't figure it out. I've transferred my domain to pappashop & I need to change my DNS here at Bravenet. Nameserver 1: ns1.pappapak22.com Nameserver 2:...
Views: 294   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 22, 2010 6:52pm
by Natalie
Problem With Text/Visual Editor
I am having problem saving my changes using the visual editor. THE CHANGES ARE NOT SAVING. Am I supposed to have these problems with your upgrades? It is really frustrating!! not to mention i am unable to maintain and make urgent changes to my site!
Views: 292   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 22, 2010 2:02pm
by alton felix
b
Bryan
error message when trying to view my webpage
All of a sudden I am getting the 403 Forbidden error message when trying to view my website. I've tried for over a week and the message is the same. My webpage is: http://koreacup.bravehost.com/ and it was created over 5 years ago. Not sure what the problem is no...
Views: 286   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 21, 2010 11:11pm
by Peter
Email for Request New Password for Password Protect
I can not find anywhere to indicate the email I want to be used for the "request password" form in the passwod protect tool. It is using my account email but it needs to be sent to the webmaster. Anybody else figure this one out. By the way, the Password Protect t...
Views: 32508   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 21, 2010 12:50pm
by Jack
switching web design programs
I'm about to redign my website using Dreamweaver cs3 from Frontpage. My Frontpage website is fully functional on Bravenet now. Will I have any problems taking down the old site and putting up the new? Everything else is staying the same on my site...
Views: 285   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 20, 2010 10:26am
by Peter
m
mike
unable to locate my website on internet
I can't find my website on the internet it says it is published but unable to find it google search says the same what is the problem?? my web address.......http://www.budgieartist.bravehost.com thanksfor your assistances
Views: 274   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 18, 2010 5:39am
by Jack
s
Sara
Question about how many people visit my page
How do I know how many people visit my page? I am super new to this whole blogging thing and I know there's a way but I need step by step help when it come to how to see how many people visit my page. please help!
Views: 283   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 17, 2010 2:02am
by Peter
s
Sheila
Possibly stoopid question regarding Bravenet counter
Hi Probably a stupid question, but does the Bravenet counter which is on my blog count me in it's stats every time I visit my blog?
Views: 304   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 13, 2010 6:27am
by Peter
t
Tammy
Can anyone tell me what is error means?
Sorry! You are not authorized to view this page... You might not have permission to view this directory or page. If you are attempting to browse a directory, it is possible that directory browsing has been disabled by the site owner.
Views: 491   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 12, 2010 5:22pm
by Fred
t
tom
cant edit site
cant edit website.. authentication for medusa id error? it happens every time i hit edit site button... some help would be greatly appreciated.
Views: 303   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 11, 2010 7:50pm
by tom
Front Page
I'm the administrator of this site. I have been working with Front page as the front-end for many years. Today I find that my folder view on the left side of the page disappeared and my Folder-View on the menu is disabled. Could someone help please
Views: 282   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 11, 2010 3:41pm
by macmc
b
Becker
templates
where are the free templates?
Views: 277   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 9, 2010 1:11pm
by Peter
d
Dawn
can't log in
Hi. I have two accounts on bravenet. One is strictly for me (the one I CAN access) and the one for our church (which I CAN NOT access). I try putting in the user name & password ( I still have brave net confirmation with these on it so I know I am plugging in correc...
Views: 329   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 9, 2010 10:00am
by Dawn
deleting files with text editor
I uploaded updated pages to my website. Then tried to delete the prev htm and p.css files with the text editor by right clicking and selecting delete files. After several tries the files remain. I refreshed both the text editor page and the website page (viewed in an...
Views: 294   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 8, 2010 3:45pm
by tincantom
s
Steve
Downtime
Anybody else been caught out by this unannounced scheduled downtime. Here is a plan for the future. Tell us your going to do it. and tell us how long for and exactly when so we can plan around it. It is not rocket science and its professional. This is jus...
Views: 664   Replies: 28
Last Post: Jun 7, 2010 8:19am
by Skip
MP3
Is there anyone out there that could help me quickly put up an mp3 player on my site, I don't understand how to do the code for it. It would be so helpful, it is incredibly important to me and I would be willing to pay in some form via the Internet. PLEASE
Views: 300   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2010 12:43pm
by Kathy Hebert
a
Alison
Re: Update site
Hi, I really need some help please. I have a website hosted by Bravenet, I need to update it, I really do not know how. I have logged in gone to websites and it offers me a choice of paying for 2 different hosting services. My website was handed over to me some...
Views: 267   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 6, 2010 10:35am
by Tommy
SMF OR MYbb Forum
Has anyone here successfully installed SMF or Mybb Forums on the bravehost server here....I am willing to bet NOT! It seems it's an impossible feat, I think they set a few road blocks to insure you wouldn't be able to get a forum to work other than the bravehost f...
Views: 778   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 6, 2010 6:07am
by Philo Kvetch
p
Paul S
Problem adding text
When I try to add text to existing (or new) pages, there appears to be a limit on what can be added. I know a limit exists, but for example a new page just added will only show what is 'on-screen' with nothing added to be able to scrol down to. What is going on ??
Views: 241   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 6, 2010 5:08am
by Philo Kvetch
d
Deanna
Question
I am redesigning my present site with a new software. The one that is up now was done with Dreamweaver. My new one is being created with Xara Web Designer 6...how can I publish the new one, still keeping the old one until I know it all works correctly? Without chan...
Views: 242   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 6, 2010 12:33am
by Peter
m
Molly
Newbie needs help. Domain name registered by another party
I'm creating a website for a friend. She registered her own domain name through Bravenet.How do i add that domain to use with my hosting?
Views: 307   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 5, 2010 1:09pm
by WebSpeak
e
Ed
Server not found
I keep getting this message when I try to view www.sathanas.net. Server not found Firefox can't find the server at www.sathanas.net.
Views: 264   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 5, 2010 12:03pm
by WebSpeak
l
Ladyx
Transfer domain hosting
Last year I transferred my hosting from bravenet to Vistaprint now I'd like to transfer my domain back to bravenet. How is this done? Thanks!
Views: 310   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2010 9:43am
by Ladyx
HTML to let users join my mail list?
We're hoping to use bravenet to manage our email list. How can I let users on my webpage sign up for my email list? Is this possible? -Bill Kemmerer
Views: 258   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 3, 2010 4:58pm
by Bill Kemmerer
New pages don't show on website
I uploaded two new pages (htm) and correspondig pcss files for my website. There were updates of previous files. I deleted the previous files but now neither page shows on the website. My index page link for page 2 jumps to page 20 and the link for page 23 jumps to p...
Views: 269   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 3, 2010 12:04pm
by tincantom
a
Adrian
how to create a database in bravenet hosting
Hi all, i dont quite understand how to manage the tools given by bravenet to create a database. please help msantafe7@yahoo.co.uk
Views: 268   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2010 9:02am
by Adrian
s
Sandy
Error Message--"Sorry! You are not authorized to view this page."
I have loaded new pages for my site, but every time I try to view them I get the error message "Sorry! You are not authorized to view this page." Why!?!
Views: 255   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 2, 2010 7:24am
by Fred
Ive Screwed Up
i didnt copy the code to install forum link how do i get it please or can u delete forum and restart set up
Views: 295   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 1, 2010 1:42pm
by Phill Rymer
j
Joey C
deleted my free site
I inadvertenly deleted my web site and when trying to rejoin my URL is in use. How do I rejoin or reinstate my url. Please advise. Thankyou.
Views: 462   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 31, 2010 8:21pm
by Suzie
i
ioana
how to delete my page please?
i noticed i am on the 2 sites www.chuckxc.com and www.maxpages.com with my cv. i don`t want to appear on the sites, i don`t know why i appear i don`t remember doing any account for that. so please can someone tell me how to delete myself? i don`t wanna be anywhere on...
Views: 273   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 31, 2010 6:26am
by Steve
Website Wizard will not upload my pages
Hi everyone I sure hope someone can help me. After working on building my site through the website wizard I get the message 'the Bravenet FTP server is not available at this time. Please try again later. (Connect Failed)' Can anyone enlighten me as to what th...
Views: 345   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 30, 2010 1:34pm
by Steve
r
Royal
Cant find website on internet search
hi im new to this so may be a tad thick. i made my 1st web site using bravehost if i go to it from my account fine but if i try typing the address in a search engine nothing happens its not shown what have i missed please site is Http/intakecommunityenterprise.brav...
Views: 301   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 29, 2010 8:25pm
by Skip
n
Nico
Photoalbum - BLANC thumbnails?
Hi all, Can anyone tell me why the thumbnails in my photoalbum are blanc. when I check them out in administrator mode they appear but as a visitor no-one is able to see the thumbnails of any album at the main album page. Kind regards, Nico
Views: 317   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 29, 2010 12:17am
by Peter
t
Tina
Lost Editing Options
Apologies if this is covered elsewhere. I had started a site (free) with the viviti option, i can no longer find the editing options, i have no where near finished it and i now find i cannot edit to do so. Many thanks in advance Bless us newbies huh
Views: 289   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 27, 2010 9:16am
by Courtnie from Br...
l
Ludu
how do i make my website public??
hi i have a problem. i have finished my website but it is not public. please tell me the steps in which i can make it public. thank you:)
Views: 344   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 26, 2010 9:35pm
by n/a
Gaps between lines
Help--on this page of my web site I am getting big gaps between lines--and huge bullets. I have changed and changed thinds inclued font sizes. Thyis is the page http://www.3acesranchdachshunds.com/puppies.html and as you can see it is only a large section of the midd...
Views: 281   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 25, 2010 11:01pm
by Peter
Using IP address says site is not configured
I'm working on refining the website we'll be hosting at Bravenet before pointing the name servers from the existing (temporary) web host to this one. I FTP'd the files over (with Dreamweaver) yesterday and now I'd like to view it online to see how it works on the ser...
Views: 437   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 25, 2010 2:25pm
by Julie Bowen
Billing Inquiring
Hello. I was wondering. When I go to purchase the hosting it looks like it's going to bill me for the full price of $99.00. I thought you pay monthly. How does this work?
Views: 298   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 25, 2010 1:21pm
by Jack
disc quota full--NO WAY!?!?!?!?!
wanted to drop some text from my index page, but when I went to save, it gave me a "can't do it, disc quota full" BS. This is not possible of course, as I have only used 10 or so MBs. To test other areas, I decided to create a new page file. When the "name the fil...
Views: 311   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 22, 2010 6:11am
by Jack
m
Mary
Something not right
Maybe somebody here can help me with a small problem I'm having with my site. There's a page that we change the content everyday and some people copy and paste it to keep and to share. I was told that they can't copy anything anymore from any of the pages on my site...
Views: 313   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 22, 2010 2:46am
by Peter
d
Deepak
cant find link to publish changes in website
Hi, Please help me sort out a problem. I started building my website by wizard and made one page and published it successfully. then i added other page in file manager. i can see them there and also in text and visual editor but can not find publish now hyperlink a...
Views: 317   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 21, 2010 7:34pm
by Deepak
Is Bravenet Media have Free Trial Or Coupon?
I want to start if you guys have freetrial Thanks . . . . . .
Views: 298   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 21, 2010 10:21am
by Courtnie from Br...
s
Shaz
Frontpage and Windows 7?
Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help me here before I lodge a ticket. I have just bought a new computer and I now have windows 7. I have always used frontpage to upload the changes to my website, but since changing PC's, it won't work. It asks for my username and p...
Views: 707   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 21, 2010 9:33am
by MaryH
need help in hosting another site
Hi, I am Ravindhar, I need your help in hosting my other domain. I registered a domain(andhraguest.com) with you and i registered another domain outside the bravenet. Now i want to host my outside domain in bravenet by using my existing account so can you please hel...
Views: 304   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2010 4:56pm
by Ravindhar
d
Danny
FTP upload
Having trouble uploading my web page via FTP. All seems to be in order in terms of FTP information and my web page maker (Ezgenerator) uploads all the information to the web url but nothing appears on the web page. I have previously uploaded a web page to Bravenet wi...
Views: 339   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 20, 2010 3:28pm
by Peter
h
Hellen
Closing down our website BUT wish to retain website name
We are closing down our website because we cannot afford to keep it running right now. We do wish to keep ownership of our website name so that no one else may open a website using that name. Can somebody here please advise how we should proceed? Thank you, Helle...
Views: 331   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 20, 2010 9:40am
by Hellen
Does Bravenet Support PHP-Dynamic PDF Creation?
Hi, Does anyone know if Bravenet supports dynamic PDF creation via PHP? I ran the and didn't see PDF feature listed. Thanks! Mike
Views: 266   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2010 7:19am
by Mike Shaffer
Password Protect - right click access to files
Hi everyone - I've just added password protect to specific pages on my website to restrict access to a file (mp3) downloads page (members can download these music files from the site). However, I've just discovered that it looks like Password Protect appears to disa...
Views: 326   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 19, 2010 2:56am
by Charles
k
keao15
hi im new to this and am trying to upload a website. all my files are there but it doesnt seem to find the root folder which i renamed index.html so it would find it but now i get 403 error. how do i fix this and publish the website??
Views: 317   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 18, 2010 10:55am
by Peter
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10